Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
Canada
City
Eastern
Kinks
masturbation, orgasm control, edging, degradation, humiliation, temporary exposure, games, feet, being watched and inspected, JOI, CEI
Limits
Messy, loud, social suicide, exposed face pics, illegal
Experience
I have dommed a lot over the years, and have become more submissive as time has passed.

Cumhard1122

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 16, 2019
I am a 30 year old submissive man seeking a dominant female (will consider males also) to use me online on snapchat. I prefer snapchat because it is more secure and we can video live chat.

I am a large guy, chubby and hairy. I'm a switch, and I have a lot of experience domming and subbing. Right now I am looking to sub for someone on a long-term basis. If you want something short term, that's ok too, but it's not the real goal of this post.

I prefer session style play. I am not able to do tasks during the day because of work and family. I am on regularly, and I'd be on more if you desire. I'm in the eastern time zone and work during business hours, but I can play before or after most days.

Likes: masturbation, orgasm control, edging, degradation, humiliation, temporary exposure, games, feet, being watched and inspected

Dislikes: cum eating, denial, anal penetration, CBT

Limits: Messy, loud, social suicide, publicly exposed face, cross dressing, personal info, illegal, screenshots or saving pics/videos

I am very open minded and will try most things. Meaning if there is something you like, I would like to explore it with you. My pleasure is secondary to yours.

I have a wand style vibrator that I can use sometimes, but the battery doesn't last long enough to edge with for long. I don't have any other toys, though I do have some clothspins that I have used on my nipples.

I am hoping to develop a relationship of trust with someone to allow for freedom and risky play. I want someone I can feel comfortable being fully exposed to without fear of blackmail or other bad things happening.

Experience would be nice for a domme, but I'm open to playing with a newcomer too. 18-30 is ideal, since I prefer serving people a little younger than me, but I am open to slightly older also. I have no preference for any particular race or body type. I am open to serving all women.

I would like to see my owner also. I do not really like one sided relationships in that way. I'd like to cam live with you and watch you enjoy the humiliating things you make me do for you. There is a level of security that comes with seeing the other person also. That's important to me. If you're the kind of person who never shows, I'm not the sub for you.

I am willing to show face, though maybe not right away. I'm more willing on live cam and way less willing if you don't show yours too.

I am willing to commit to a month of service with my domme to begin the relationship. Meaning I'd give complete control of my orgasms to my domme for that time.

My kik is sexytimes9999 and my snap is cum_e19

Either is fine to contact me, but I really prefer to play on snap.

Please say "kinktalk ad" so I know you're responding to this.

Also, for a full body nude, also say "present yourself" and I'll show chin to toes nude.

Thank you for considering me.

Reactions: OnlineDomination121

Featured Threads

New Personals