Submissive day!

Ashleigh x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 3, 2019
I'm alone tomorrow for the first time in months and have some new toys getting delivered.

I am in need on some tasks/punishments/ideas for what to do tomorrow.

I will be alone at home, not working (day off!)

I have 1 rabbit dildo and 1 dildo with suction cup base, I also have a suction device for my clit/pussy.

You can contact me on k..I.. k if easier, Ashleighx15

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Set out your toys as follows.

Place the suction cup dildo on a cupboard or fridge door in the kitchen at the correct height so you can doggy fuck with it.
Place the clit sucker in the bathroom.
Place the rabbit on your bed.

From when you wake up until 2pm:
  • You are only allowed to wear a tee shirt, nothing else.
  • Every time you go into the kitchen you must fuck yourself for 10 minutes with the dildo, then turn around and lick it clean.
  • Every time you go into the bathroom you must apply the clit sucker for 10 minutes.
  • For 15 minutes every hour go into your bedroom and use the rabbit on its highest settings. You must not cum but keep edging as often as possible.
From 2pm until 4pm:
  • Every time you go into the kitchen you must fuck yourself for 10 minutes with the dildo, then turn around and lick it clean.
  • Every time you go into the bathroom you must apply the clit sucker for 10 minutes.
After 4pm:
  • Insert the rabbit on a low setting, pull on panties and leggings. Yes i know its awkward but too bad. Now remove your tee shirt and clip a clothes peg on each nipple.
  • Now walk around the house like this until you have cum three times. You are not allowed to sit or lay down but must keep standing the whole time.
  • You can use your hands to assist the rabbit through your clothing but the panties and leggings must remain on at all times.
During the day report your progress in this thread to keep us amused, you can also add photos if you like.

Note: If the end time is too late for you adjust things back as needed so it works.

Ashleigh x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 3, 2019
Set out your toys as follows.

Place the suction cup dildo on a cupboard or fridge door in the kitchen at the correct height so you can doggy fuck with it.
Place the clit sucker in the bathroom.
Place the rabbit on your bed.

From when you wake up until 2pm:
  • You are only allowed to wear a tee shirt, nothing else.
  • For 15 minutes every hour go into your bedroom and use the rabbit on its highest settings. You must not cum but keep edging as often as possible.
From 2pm until 4pm:
After 4pm:
  • Insert the rabbit on a low setting, pull on panties and leggings. Yes i know its awkward but too bad. Now remove your tee shirt and clip a clothes peg on each nipple.
  • Now walk around the house like this until you have cum three times. You are not allowed to sit or lay down but must keep standing the whole time.
  • You can use your hands to assist the rabbit through your clothing but the panties and leggings must remain on at all times.
During the day report your progress in this thread to keep us amused, you can also add photos if you like.

Note: If the end time is too late for you adjust things back as needed so it works.
I am so sorry my day didn't quit go as planned but I am free this morning so I will be doing this today

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Featured Threads

New Personals