submissive F25 looking for dirty kik pal

Cherubim

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2020
I'm Katherine, 25, and I'm looking for a man that would like to exchange fantasies / dirty talk on kik. I'm not really looking for sending pictures as of yet, I really just wanna chat for now. I prefer older men but in the end but in the end, I don't mind either way.
A few things about myself: I am very submissive and I like being degraded. I also have a huge misogyny kink and love being completely dominated. You could say, I like it rough.
I have few dislikes but I'm really not into piss, I suppose.

DM if you're interested and I can add you on kik. Bonus points for a short introduction!

Reactions: Bbw lover69

Galeonix

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 26, 2020
Croatia
I'm Katherine, 25, and I'm looking for a man that would like to exchange fantasies / dirty talk on kik. I'm not really looking for sending pictures as of yet, I really just wanna chat for now. I prefer older men but in the end but in the end, I don't mind either way.
A few things about myself: I am very submissive and I like being degraded. I also have a huge misogyny kink and love being completely dominated. You could say, I like it rough.
I have few dislikes but I'm really not into piss, I suppose.

DM if you're interested and I can add you on kik. Bonus points for a short introduction!
Whats ur kik?

Master Tyler

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2015
If you're still looking,my name is Tyker and I'm a 23 year old Dom from Canada. My Kik is spazzboy123

Master_B

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 8, 2021
Hi i am basti 23 years old, currently looking for a new sub, i like to dominate, control but also help my subs with daily things
Of course sexual pleasure included
kik
bangsty420

Featured Threads

New Personals