Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
humiliation, needles, shackles, chains, whips, canes, electrotorture, feetworship, toilet, sissification, castration, penectomy, prison, isolation, cages, gangbang,
Limits
shit eating, vomit
Experience
sex, gangbangs, some caning, verbal humiliation, face slapping

slavtouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Non-Binary
  • Slave
Sep 12, 2021
Greetings to all Dominants.

i am new in this forum searching for an opportunity to become a real slave. i have tried in other but not with much of luck, sometimes because of misunderstandings or probably because the time was not right.

About myself. i never really felt as a male. Since i was young i felt attractive to men and i like mostly mature and hairy men. During my teens, i had a couple of relationships with girls but that was all. Not really sex with them and when it happened it felt more like lesbian sex... so, i tried to focus on men and it feels great trying to please them! Unfortunately, i never really had the chance to enjoy my feminine side except occasionally but that is something i could talk about it and please, feel free to ask me anything. Nonetheless, having just sex and pleasing men sexually it was never enough! Time after time, i started to need and feel that i should be treated in a more hard way and that is how i found out about Master/slave relationships... it seemed to me a great opportunity to feel worthy while acknowledging the superiority of a Dominant! So yes, I would accept daily torture, complete control and punishment even though i am not a masochist. But I would and accept anything my Owner(s) would expect from me.

Real life differs from fantasies and as you may understand i have never had a real experience of slave servitude in the past. i am looking for a Master or a couple of Dominants... men or women all are welcome, to train me, to take care of me and to educate me and make me a real slave. i would like to live a life of servitude, discipline and torture... a life totally controled by my Owner(s).

Of course i am interested in safe sex but apart from that, i am interested in a lot of thing and as an open minded (still) person, i can talk about anything at all. i am interested very much in prison / isolation / cages / chains and shackles. i would accept any body modification including castration and/or penectomy and of course any torture that would satisfy my Owner(s) and will help me to learn how to accept pain.

i would like to be completely controlled in any case, and to be trained and diciplined in a manner that will allow me to know how to serve well. i apologise if i cannot express myself very well... english is not my native language but i hope i managed to give you an idea about me, my thinking, my need and my hopes. i could relocate anywhere in Europe.

Attachments

• 1564114p02.jpg
    1564114p02.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 1564114p06.jpg
    1564114p06.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals