Submit, you slave girl! Your Master is calling...

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
South America
City
Asuncion
Kinks
hypnosis, control, pain, humiliation

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
First things first, the deal breakers limits. I did not included in the corresponding fields because they where negative...
  • Non CIS girls... I will take lesbians or bi, but they must be CIS girls.
  • Refusing hypnosis.
Those two are my only deal breaking limits, if you are against them or are going to try to insult me on them (you are transphobic or homophobic or yada, yada, yada 🤮)... I am not any such a thing, I am just not interested in you sexually. Do you expect me to respect you? Respect me!

I am not homophobic, by the way. I have no problem in fucking a lesbian or a bi girl, as long as she is a CIS lesbian or bi girl. I have already fucked a lesbian in real life! And she was good... I even impregnated her, but the pregnancy was terminated (natural miscarriage) at about 6 weeks.

I am a man. If you are not a woman who could actually get impregnated by me, fuck off. The same applies if by for some reason you are sterile, by the way!

I am European by blood but Latin American by culture.

As for hypnosis, I am a hypnotist. You must be an hypnotee. That simply the way it is.

Now, what I am looking for.
  1. She must comply to my two limits. If that's not you, you may say anything to me about it, but I am just not interested.
  2. She must be looking for control, lots of it. I will control everything in her life, weather sex related or not. I will control he appearance, clothing, eating, excising, sleeping, bathroom use, dreaming (both senses of the word--through hypnosis). Many of these things I will control to a greater extent than you ever dreamed possible, through hypnosis.
  3. Very high pain tolerance. Or, at the very least, to be willing for it to be lifted to extreme altitudes. I will use hypnosis for this.
  4. Very high tolerance for extreme discomfort.
  5. Absolute obedience.
  6. Total loyalty.
  7. You must be, or be willing to become, a 4-hole girl.
  8. Exhibitionism, maybe even extreme public stuff.
Do you think you have what it takes to be my slave girl? Skype me.

Do not be afraid of Skype, it's famous for being the first messenger that allowed video calling, but that was never the only thing it could do. It could also do: text, voice/video recordings or voice/video live calls. Indeed, my preference is text from my side, and text plus some video recordings from your side. However, it will be Skype, not Kik (I do have that but do not like it), Whatsapp (you don't get my cell phone number) or any other (I don't have that).