Suggestion on being a hucow

Carley

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Mar 4, 2022
I'm new here and after reading a hucow fantasy I become interested on being a hucow but I don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Milkbone8236

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
First of all you probably need to check, which of the plenty variants of hucow starts your boat. To be honest I can see why hucow is appealing and I love to see it. Maybe I try it myself eventually, maybe not. Do you want to be a farmergirl? Or a cow yourself? What type of cow do you want to be?

Carley

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Mar 4, 2022
First of all you probably need to check, which of the plenty variants of hucow starts your boat. To be honest I can see why hucow is appealing and I love to see it. Maybe I try it myself eventually, maybe not. Do you want to be a farmergirl? Or a cow yourself? What type of cow do you want to be?
I prefer to be a cow myself. And by "type of cow", do you mean type of cow breeds?

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
I prefer to be a cow myself. And by "type of cow", do you mean type of cow breeds?
That is one question. Also there seem to be many different approaches, some of them can be seen at https://www.hucows.com/ which seems to be a good starting point to me.

I can spot three different approaches there:
  • 24/7 cows who dropped their name and are nothing more than a hucow / HuCow 69 seems to be a good example
  • submissives who permanently join a herd, but don't drop their identity / Vina seems to be a good example
  • submissives that like being milked, but do like other play as well / Sweetie Plum seems to be a good example
Vina probably was once in the last category, but joined a herd later on. The boundaries between the last two categories are somewhat blurry, but that's common in BDSM categories I guess.

If I'd take a leap and try being a hucow, I would probably prefer the third category, but I might be intrigued to try the second for a while. To be honest I might actually enjoy both categories. Whatever it is, the hucow lifestyle is expensive, at least for the farmer. Milking machines can be bought for a hundred bucks, but they go all up to 1000 bucks or more.

One side note: as a trans woman you'll probably never be able to enjoy the "full thing". That does not mean that you can't have fun though.

Carley

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Mar 4, 2022
That is one question. Also there seem to be many different approaches, some of them can be seen at https://www.hucows.com/ which seems to be a good starting point to me.

I can spot three different approaches there:
  • 24/7 cows who dropped their name and are nothing more than a hucow / HuCow 69 seems to be a good example
  • submissives who permanently join a herd, but don't drop their identity / Vina seems to be a good example
  • submissives that like being milked, but do like other play as well / Sweetie Plum seems to be a good example
Vina probably was once in the last category, but joined a herd later on. The boundaries between the last two categories are somewhat blurry, but that's common in BDSM categories I guess.

If I'd take a leap and try being a hucow, I would probably prefer the third category, but I might be intrigued to try the second for a while. To be honest I might actually enjoy both categories. Whatever it is, the hucow lifestyle is expensive, at least for the farmer. Milking machines can be bought for a hundred bucks, but they go all up to 1000 bucks or more.

One side note: as a trans woman you'll probably never be able to enjoy the "full thing". That does not mean that you can't have fun though.
Thank you for sharing the site and for giving more details.

From the three approach you gave me, I think I'm more of the last category because I'm still exploring this play and I still want to explore more kinks.

If you have some suggestion for me, feel free to tell me.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Well... if you like to go further, you should probably try suction on your nipples and how that feels.

Featured Threads

New Personals