Sunday night confessional

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
My husband knows I post on here and sometimes lurks to see what I'm up to.

Last night, he told me he's been wanting to hear about my lapdance, but first he wanted me to show him what I've learned.

Quick question, the girls at work think every woman has one song that makes her become a stripper. Would you agree? What would be yours? My choice would be a song by Garbage called #1 Crush so that's what I put on to try and replicate Danielle's striptease as best I could.

In hindsight, maybe I should have asked him to excuse me while I went to put on a good bra and pantie set, stripping from jeans and a t-shirt with unmatched every-day underwear probably wasn't anywhere near as graceful as Danielle's bikini strings.

I was nervous at first and a little self-conscious. I don't really dance that often, but I have fantasized about being a stripper and I quickly felt him getting into it underneath me so once I had my jeans off, it wasn't so bad. I made removing my t-shirt and then my bra last for the main two verses, tried to reveal myself as slowly as I could while writhing on his knees to the music. I remembered the way Danielle had ground herself on one of my legs as she put my hands on her breasts so I copied that. He appreciated that and so did I so I let him carry on massaging them as I stood up (again, not so gracefully) to take my panties off and 'danced' naked for him for the song's wind down.

He had a big smile and a big something else as he told me "very good," and then that he didn't have £20 but he had something else for me. Then he led me into the dining room. He'd got some ropes laid out on the table. First he tied my wrists together in front of me and then, standing me at one end of the table, pulled the rope across to the far end and tied it to a chair, pulling me over so that I was bent over the table with my arms stretched out over my head. Then he tied my ankles to the table legs, making me have to spread my legs quite far apart. I felt his hand between my legs checking I was wet. Of course I was.

He gave my ass a sharp slap and told me not to go anywhere, then went back through the lounge and upstairs leaving me helpless and worried; we weren't alone in the house...

It was only a couple of minutes before he came back down and laid the leather strap and the cane on the table in front of me. Now I started to get REALLY worried, but it was raining quite heavily, I could hear it pounding on the conservatory roof. It's a sound that soothes my husband and our child alike and would serve to mask any noise we made now.

I got another sharp slap across my bottom and my husband instructed me to tell him about Danielle. I described her long brown hair and brown eyes, cute high round cheeks and her bikini and sexy strappy stilleto sandals. Another slap and he asks me about her body type so I detail that for him. Another slap and he asks me which of the other women got lapdances, and he asks me to describe their dancers. Another few slaps as I'm trying to recall what they looked like, what they were wearing. Final slap and he asks me which of the women got us thrown out.

Then he picked up the cane and ordered me to tell him about my dance with Danielle.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Oh wow. Now I'm a bit jealous. And happy that it turned out such a blast for you! I hope you had fun recalling the memories with your husband. Wow. It's just a great story. And wow.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
As best as I could recall, I gave him a step by step description of the dance as he rhythmically struck my ass with his cane. Every time he interrupted me to ask a question or press for more details I'd get a harder stroke. How did she move? How was she perched? What was she doing with her lower body while she untied her top?
Getting to the end of the tale was a tough and painful task, but finally I managed it.

My poor bottom burned. It still burns this morning and today I have an account review meeting with one of our more demanding clients. Worse, after work I'm taking our child swimming. I can only hope that the markings across my rear end have faded and that my swimsuit covers enough of me by the time I get there.

But that wasn't the end of my ordeal. My husband was sure that I could see him setting down the cane and picking up the leather strap...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Several of my colleagues have told me I'm a fidget today 😳🤫 I've been finding any excuse I can to not have to sit down.

Swimsuit just about covers me, but it's probably going to shift while I'm in the water. Anyone who knows what they're looking for will be able to tell what I've been up to though... Wish me luck 🙈🙉🙊🤞🧜🍀

There's more to the story, I'll finish up as soon as I get a chance, but suffice to say it isn't just my butt that's sore today 🚺

Reactions: The king

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
As soon as he'd put the strap on the table, I had a pretty good idea of what he was going to do with it. He proved me right when he rubbed his thumb between my legs, lubricating it with my wetness before starting to massage my clit. Now he asked me to tell him about my strip club fantasy, emphasized the instruction with a sharp slap vertically between my legs, stinging everything from my labia backwards.

He kept rubbing my clit with one hand and lashing my pussy with the other, one every few seconds, as I revealed to him another secret scenario I've had in my mind since my late teens, the tale of how I somehow find myself in a busy club where dancers on podiums entertain the crowd of men and women. One such dancer holds my eye and knows I'm watching, can somehow tell how turned on I am. I watch the way she writhes and gyrates and grinds her body for a while and it's like she holds my eye contact the whole time until finally I realize she's stepped down and she's coming towards me.

She takes my hands and with surprising strength, or maybe surprising lack of resistance on my part, leads me up to the stage. I get to watch close up for a while as she dances for me, but the thing is, she doesn't strip at any point.

Eventually, she once more takes my arms, but this time she turns me around and with a piece of fabric binds me with my hands behind my back to her pole. The bindings are tight, I can't get free. She's dancing around me now and I realize the whole crowd is watching. She continues to writhe and dance but now she's behind me. One at a time she starts to unfasten the buttons on my blouse.

I struggle but I'm held fast and the crowd is encouraging her. Her hands are sliding down my body as she continues to unbutton my blouse until finally she can peel it back to expose my bra.

Now her hands are all over my exposed chest and belly, stroking me, cupping and squeezing my breasts. I struggle as hard as I can but I'm tied firm, helpless to stop her unfastening my bra and spilling my breasts out for everyone in the club to see.

Caressing a nipple with one hand, her other is hitching up my skirt so that everyone can watch as she rubs her fingers over the front of my panties, caressing me into a sweaty desperate frenzy. Humiliation and shame grip me but her hands feel so good, I'm no longer struggling against her but writhing with her and that's where I spend the whole night, getting rubbed to repeated orgasms in front of everyone with the stripper's hand inside my soaked panties. Stripper's change on rotation so every so often I get a new girl, but all of them use me and humiliate me in the same way.

I finish telling him my fantasy and I can tell without being able to see him behind me that it's got him turned on too. A few seconds later he pushes himself firmly into me and fucks me over the table. He gave me permission to cum, and just in time because I was barely five seconds from earning myself another punishment.

My orgasm pushes him to his own and I felt his release inside me making me want to cum again. My lower parts burned intensely but fuck was it good.

Mostly uncomfortable today, although it is getting me mildly aroused thinking back on it now. But of course tonight he's away in his truck

Featured Threads

New Personals