Sunday overtime quickie

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I'm taking the opportunity to work some overtime while I have it today, and being as there is only myself and one of the girls from accounts working on my floor of the building, plus the fact that my husband and I haven't really done much this year together, I've been quite horny pretty much since I got out of bed.

I did put on a skirt today, so I've been at my desk with my panties and hose next to my keyboard, quite nervously working and hoping nobody else comes in.

The girl from accounts has her back to me and her headphones in. She's five rows of desks away.

While I was making a coffee this morning, just after I arrived here, I read servant's post "How to make him stop pleading before his time."

I like denied orgasms to a point, they get me so hot. servant's scenario is not really one for me (personally I'd give in too easily, I LOVE to pleasure my husband, although maybe I'd make it a humiliating orgasm for him, somewhere public and make him cum in his pants so he has to worry about others seeing his mess...)

Anyway, for whatever reason it's made me really wet, so I've been rubbing myself not sitting on my skirt as I've been working on catching up with some complaints. Keeping myself nicely warm...

Anyway, I've not been caught yet and it's soon time to go home. But I want my orgasm before I go.

There's an Ops Manager I had some issues with last year over my work attire and his office is open... I'm thinking about going and sitting in his chair...

Reactions: The king

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Okay, here I go...

I didn't think I should leave my panties and hosiery on my desk, but they're in my purse which is on the floor by my desk drawers and I've left my purse open...

If only I'd bought a vibe

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I half hope his chair dries before he comes back into the office and I half hope it doesn't

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Panties and hose back on and then time to go back home and be a mommy

Featured Threads

New Personals