Super simple humiliating task

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is a super simple task for submissives who enjoy humiliation, it has no nudity, and is a public task anyone can do safely and legally.

The task is this, you go to supermarket and purchase the following items.
  1. A large carrot, a large banana, and a cucumber.
  2. A packet of condoms.
  3. A tube of lube.
Thats it, just those things. You place them in a shopping basket as you walk around, you must not cover them in any way and you are not allowed to purchase anything else during this task. If at all possible use a human checkout operator and not self checkout. What you do with these when you get home is up to you, but since you own them and you're curious (you know you are curious) you can try them out.

If you're not quite ready for that (or your budget is tight) you can simply buy the first items and follow the rest of the instructions.

I've had several subs try this in the past and they couldn't wait to get home!

Bbwsubslut

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2022
Made a stop at the shops on her way to work today, she has brought the things on the list but additionally added ginger, and hot sauce. This was needed for a punishment so it is still humiliating that she had to purchase it she hopes it is ok.

When she was paying she is sure she was bright red in the face which only makes it worse as if they didn’t notice the basket she’s sure they did after that.

Now she has the whole day at work to think about what she is going to use them items for later. It’s going to be a long day.

Attachments

• 43B74ECC-3B00-4E75-ADAD-FEC43E256D59.jpeg
    43B74ECC-3B00-4E75-ADAD-FEC43E256D59.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 60

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
When she was paying she is sure she was bright red in the face which only makes it worse as if they didn’t notice the basket she’s sure they did after that.
This is precisely how this works. The mind game.

Check out this post I made on what's going on here.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Alright, this topic seemed to be quite popular so here's another super simple humiliating task.

Maybe the last one was too public for you, so this time it's a way to make you look and feel totally stupid at home.
I recently came across this photo and it's quickly taken over as my go to humiliation pose.
1696838034.jpg
Facial expression is option but recommended!

But that's not nearly enough, you want to really look stupid right? So, put your bra on inside out, pull your dirty panties you wore all day on your head as a hat then wrap your face with toilet paper. Poke holes for eyes and mouth then put socks on your hands and strike the pose.
For best effect stand in front of a full length mirror so you can see just how stupid you look. You can also add extras like work boots if you have them or knee high socks.

Mostly this is for your private use, newbies looking for something they can do easily but if you'd like to share a photo please do!

ax247

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 18, 2022
That’s a nice pose. I know what I’ll be doing tonight.

Knecht2014

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2023
May I suggest to add some kinky, humiliating, and/or degrading writing to your body. Then take a selfie and make yourself cum admiring what kind of whore you have become.

Featured Threads

New Personals