Surprise for Mistress

Yoursonly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 21, 2013
Hi.
So in 2 weeks time its my online Mistress' and Goddess Birthday!

She made it clear that i may NOT buy her anything and that she doesnt want anything for her Birthday.

Little backround:
My Miss contacted me during my 5th day of self chastity(as i dont have a belt i have to be disiplined)
she liked my idea and took it over. Nit allowing me any pleasure and at the most 5 strokes a week. And im completely in love with her doing this to me.
She also loves CBT aswell as CBB(cock and ball binding) (as can be seen in my albums).

My Reward:
for being a good submissive she said that i may orgasm on her Birthday. -and actually nothing more.. just as a teaze.
i have to orgasm on this day. Im not allowed to ask for more denial time. She made that clear.

My objective:
I still want a way how i can pleasure her and make her happy while im granted access to my dick.

Because she likes CBB im definately gonna bind myself as tight as possible. (Or any other ideas).

My request to you is to give me a "task" that would include me in some sort of situation when masterbating to orgasm. While pleasing Miss and giving her a suprize of something she did not ask off.

My Limits:
no huge anal
no urinal insertion
no binding longer than 20- 40 mins (as of burst blood vessals in previous session)
No body writing

Please make it a challenge. My balls are fully filled and im very horny.

I thank you for your time.

Equipment:
Cotton rope(thin and thick)
rubber bands.
Permanent markers.
Leather cut offs(as for slapping)(can also use screwdriver)
black binder clamps.(big and very small)

_______
I will choose the best task by 1 March.
all tasks will be done on video.

Thank you

control_me_anytime

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2008
You should scoot your back up against a wall, flip you're legs over your head and Fire your load into your face and mouth. I guarentee she'll enjoy that...

PROJECTX

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 14, 2015
:)

U should get her a mulity room as meny sub as u can for her for a day or so lol

Featured Threads

New Personals