Switch male looking for a like-minded switch.

An_Jon

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 2, 2014
Hello good people of KinkTalk, Jon here. I'm awful at writing ads, so please bear with me as I muddle through this and waffle away any interest you may have. However, if you're prepared to sit for a little bit then here's my ad:

About me:
First off, I am a bi-man. I say bi; mostly straight, but I have my moments of wanting cock, to put it bluntly. I am reasonably intelligent and love making jokes. You have to have a fantastic tolerance for hearing really really awful puns. Any personal 'stats' about me you can find out privately.

I enjoy setting creative tasks. They usually have multiple layers to them, when I'm on form. My personal favourite things are bondage, pain and humiliation. I respect discretion, and you should too.

I live in the UK, and as such the times I am on GetDare conform to GMT hours. I'm not usually up much past 1am GMT, not on much earlier than 6PM. Having said that, I am very good at replying to messages - I hate the little notification numbers, so I get rid of them as soon as possible.

The kind of person I am after:
Someone who is also reasonably intelligent and can hold good conversation. I would like someone who also enjoys setting challenging and creative tasks. People who respond with word/line answers regularly will be ignored.

I am ideally looking for a female, yes. I will however accept male responses if you seem like the person I would enjoy the (online) company of a lot. Looks don't matter to me as much as personality, however I would like to see some form of photo proof that you are who you say you are: I have been hurt over the internet before. (NOTE: The proof doesn't have to be anything explicit/revealing - but something unique is a must).

I'm not just after 18-24 year old females.
The rating system is shit. That is my idea range/gender, but I will go for males and/or older than that. I have no upper age limit so long as you fit my profile.

What I am after:
A play partner. Someone who is willing to accept tasks off me, and someone who enjoys giving them too. I would like someone I can be friends with online. Someone funny, smart, creative. I answer and give questions as well as tasks, so that too will be accepted.

I basically want someone to regularly take part in stuff with. Someone kinky, perverted and weird. Someone like me.

The crux of the ad:
I am essentially looking for someone who, like me, enjoys the giving and completing of tasks, but doesn't want the commitment of a master/slave relationship.

If you feel like this would something you are looking for then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. Send me a PM or reply to this thread and tell me a little about yourself.

I look forward to hearing from you.

P.s. I also posted this over on GetDare, apologies for any anger of a duplicate post.

Featured Threads

New Personals