Switches.. how did you know?

Precious_bentley

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2021
I am a sub, have always been a sub. Sometimes I’m very much bratty 😏 But here lately the thought of being in charge gets me excited. I haven’t had a chance to act on it yet though to know if I would like it. So to the switches - how do you know if you’re fit for being a switch? Is there a wrong/right way to do it? Please help me out 🥺

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Great question.

I don't know exactly how or when but I've always been attracted to both aspects.

Some of my earliest sexual thoughts were of being a bad boy and being punished in my genitals. And then when I found out some girls were into that also, it was literal fireworks in my brain! lol

That being said, I don't think there is a sure fire fit but simply some trial and error between you and your partner to see what you really like. On more than one occasion I've had an experience that I'd fantasized about but when it actually occurred, it really didn't do much for me.

The trying things out is a lot of fun though! ;)

Reactions: Precious_bentley

SapphireeUK

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2021
Explore when you get the chance! Only way to know for sure ☺️

It’ll be hard to start with because you’re so used to being submissive but you might love the change in power dynamic like me!

If you have any specific questions or just want a chat ping me a message ☺️ X

vexare_teaser

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2021
I am a natural Dom, but do enjoy switching when she wants - it gives me a chance to experience aspects as a sub, esp if we have bought new kit or exploring new kinks. We dont have a set timetable, its just a mood thing for us.

Reactions: Precious_bentley

Sub Toy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2018
Completely agree with the exploration. I’m like 90% sub but sometimes, and I think it’s important to say, with the right person my Dom side comes out a lot more.
ideally playing with a Switch gives you the best opportunity to explore, be open with each other and see what works for you.
Good luck!

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I am a sub, have always been a sub. Sometimes I’m very much bratty 😏 But here lately the thought of being in charge gets me excited. I haven’t had a chance to act on it yet though to know if I would like it. So to the switches - how do you know if you’re fit for being a switch? Is there a wrong/right way to do it? Please help me out 🥺
There are several ways to be a switch. For many its a dom/sub thing. For others its a top/bottom thing, and even for others its male role/female role thing.

ALL APPLY.

For me i accept giving and receiving. Being a traditional sub is not such a big thing for me although i like mistress t videos alot where she binds guys and femdom cock milks them.

You would think then that lines me up as a sub player but my mind works funny. For me gals like her are revelling within a newfound sense of female freedom of sexual power and expression so in my mind its about HER and not as much about me.

But thats 1 example. More and more people are leaning toward switch identification because it offers choices. Even from one session to the next.

Maybe 1 day you totally want to be bound and anally pegged but a week later you want to bind somebody and peg them.

By being switch you are free to enjoy both.

There are those that do not fit into a flexible mindset and for them taking a side makes sense.

Over the course of time you will go through several changes naturally which is normal. Most have dom eras and sub eras over the years.

Its just a matter of adventure, exploration, discovery, and learning. Try not to limit yourself. All can be rewarding.

Artiem

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2021
kik: ArtiemWithYou
Categories like dom/sub/switch are just words, just language which will never really describe a reality. Its when we humans spot patterns which repeat enough that we tend to give it a "name". That being said..

Explore and do not limit yourself with "categories", like a little drawers where you need to fit.

For me personally sexuality (and not just that) is "story-based". And all stories are based on conflict. Its like thermodynamic. Its really just about flexibility of your mind to be able to see different perspectives of the same story and find required tension in them.

For me personally its just like when flying bird seeks for warm air currents to drift on them. In each real-life, fiction, sexting, whatever.. situation I just play with it in my mind and seek the optimal path a story line from which I can get the most pleasure.

Though, some limits seems to be just "hardwired" or are there for a very good reason, and you dont want to break those walls which protect you. But some walls are just prison and its fine to break them.

Good luck.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Most walls are artificial also, carefully erected over centuries by mega moralism and religious institutions for their own agendas.

Of course you need certain absolute bounds because actual castrations or worse would ensue.

I really like much if what you said as its a great perspective and compliments my earlier comment but adds several new points.

For my own conclusion = we humanly are in a sexual expressive golden age.

There has never been anything close before in history. This is grand but also poses looming thoughts for the future because we dont know if this will go into a sexual reniasance, or suffer the impunity of the wrath of relegigio ultra moralism pushing us back into a sexual dark ages.

Personally im taking no chances and have opted to see feel, explore, know, and grow.

That has taken me into multiple very different places, persons, and things all if which have been grand in the aftermath.

I spent years within more traditional mindset but that as said, was artificially erected.

Only my own mind, indoctrinations, fears, and conditioning formed those imposing walls. Only my own self getting out of the boxes/coffins of those can render them destructed.

Reactions: Artiem

HunterN44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2018
It's all up to you. Just explore and have fun. I go in and out of moods for both. Enjoy dom females. Making them be a good painslut. Hurt their boobs. Make them show off. Deny orgasms and edge them. And sometimes in the mood to be edged. Teased. Denied. Cbt etc. Mostly depends on my mood and how I am in moment if feel more sub or more dom. Hardest part for me is finding partners that enjoy both. It just comes to you explore and have fun

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Just wanted to chime in here. My first love was bondage, I loved fantasizing about being restrained, most of the time I had abduction fantasies. Later I discovered the pleasure in pain. I was sure that I was a submissive, I thought if being a slave 24/7 was my thing. Later on a partner not into BDSM wanted to wear a blindfold in bed and I had so much fun teasing and enjoying giving surprises... that was when I realized I wasn't all on the receiving end. I'm still leaning towards being submissive though and the best part of BDSM is still receiving pain for me. That'll probably never change.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Just wanted to chime in here. My first love was bondage, I loved fantasizing about being restrained, most of the time I had abduction fantasies. Later I discovered the pleasure in pain. I was sure that I was a submissive, I thought if being a slave 24/7 was my thing. Later on a partner not into BDSM wanted to wear a blindfold in bed and I had so much fun teasing and enjoying giving surprises... that was when I realized I wasn't all on the receiving end. I'm still leaning towards being submissive though and the best part of BDSM is still receiving pain for me. That'll probably never change.
In a true dungeon situation you would have issues = BECAUSE THE DEMANDS OF THE SUB AT A POINT HAVE THE MASTER IN SERVICE TO THEM.

This is highly involved into switch psychology.

Example = a female nymphomaniac at the beginning is at the mercy of her needs and the guys applying themselves to fulfilling those needs. At a certain juncture however, she would have via ongoing instance and training by habit have the same guys ALL UNDER HER NEEDS SCHEDULE thus switching into = A PSUEDO DOM OVER THEM.

A captive can be master over their captor in this way. Prostitutes and/or female sex addicts with a list of REGULARS have this mastered.

Being a switch is alot more about PSUEDO and PSYCHOLOGY than physical acts in most cases.

Just food for thought.

Gallex

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2022
How I knew I was a switch🤔.... To be sincered I discovered bdsm very early and always knew I was a sub until I turned 17 which was when I discovered that I might have a domme part too. I discovered it through a guy online who was a switch too but with a submissive learn. He told me just to do the way I would love to be treated. At the end I realised that I really loved doing that and started making my researches on femdom learning knew things and discovering kinks every day

CrazyPainslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Apr 13, 2022
Germany
Oh, i was alwas sub and masochist, but i met just awful doms.... So i thought one day, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Then i became domme 😼 heh

The problem is, i still prefer being sub, i just have nobody 😟

Reactions: ervin4mistress

Gallex

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2022
Oh, i was alwas sub and masochist, but i met just awful doms.... So i thought one day, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Then i became domme 😼 heh

The problem is, i still prefer being sub, i just have nobody 😟
I can relate🖤

Reactions: CrazyPainslut

herpderp42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2015
Hm interesting question. I did start experimenting online as a submissive and after a while I just met soembody submissive who I liked. So thatnks to somebody encouraging me I tried some very basic spanking and stuff but really enjoyed it and experimented more from there.
Nowadays my domiannt side is so important to me that I can't see myself as somebody's sub but both in a switching relationship or as a dom.

I believe in the end of the day the core why I enjoy either is very similar though. I do love the mutual trust and mutual excitement both the sub and dom share.

Reactions: CrazyPainslut

liveslaveboi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 4, 2017
I thought I was just a sub, but when trying things out and asked to be a little more dominant I actually quite enjoyed the roll.

Painlesuffering

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Oct 7, 2022
Quite straight-forward for me. Because I imagine myself on the giving and receiving end, and can derive pleasure from both.

Featured Threads

New Personals