Tasked to perform

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
Hi all,

I am still pretty much a newbie here, but have recently been tasked to perform on webcam, im not a lover of what ive been told to do but want to see if I will go through with it, anyway I have to do this within the hour so by 15:30 uk time i should be starting.

If you are interested in seeing a humiliated male and bodily fluids are your thing PM me or reply to this thread within 30 mins or so and you could be my tormentor and will give full details of my tasks.

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
Punishment for not performing

Hi all,

ref my above post "Tasked to perform", I am now being punished for not following some rules laid out, and also I didn't go through with it namely because I lost internet connection, however I am being punished for not giving enough time prior to going on cam so this time I have to give over a week and carry out my punishment on the 12th may. I will be given instructions on my punishment throughout the week and only know so far I will be camming wearing only a towel and if it falls the rest of my time on cam will be severely humiliating.

So the offer goes out, pm me if your interested in getting a newbie on cam and having some fun with me.

p.s I have been told what to write here and I am banned from responding to any pm's myself, you will be pm ing the guy making me do this.

Featured Threads

New Personals