Tasks/dares for horny 33/f

Sweetfreak28

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2016
So I decided to spice things up while I cleaned the kitchen. I plugged my ass and secured it in place with a thong. Then I tied my tits with duct tape and looped string thru the legs of my thong, pulling it tight up my pussy and ass, and looped the string around each tit before tying it off.

Now that I’ve cleaned the kitchen and then some like that, I am super horny and wanting some dares or tasks to make me even hornier. I can report here or pm me ;)

Attachments

• 490FDEF5-9FD4-4670-8158-6B3AE538071C.jpeg
    490FDEF5-9FD4-4670-8158-6B3AE538071C.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 51

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Seems like a perfect combination to go for a nice walk. If the weather is nice a t-shirt and skirt would be ideal, if its colder then maybe just a large coat? Doesn't need to be much of walk, just around the block, or whatever is allowed SD wise in your area. If that seems a bit too daring perhaps around the garden if you have one?
If you're feeling a bit more adventurous visit a drive through for some takeaway?

Reactions: BamaSwitch

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
How about adding some clamps to those tied tits? Or pulling the string between your legs so that it runs on either side of your clit, keeping pressure on it? You could even give it a good cleaning with a small scrub brush for some painful fun. Just a few thoughts...

Sweetfreak28

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2016
Seems like a perfect combination to go for a nice walk. If the weather is nice a t-shirt and skirt would be ideal, if its colder then maybe just a large coat? Doesn't need to be much of walk, just around the block, or whatever is allowed SD wise in your area. If that seems a bit too daring perhaps around the garden if you have one?
If you're feeling a bit more adventurous visit a drive through for some takeaway?
It’s too late to go anywhere or go for a walk but I will try tomorrow :)

Sweetfreak28

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2016
How about adding some clamps to those tied tits? Or pulling the string between your legs so that it runs on either side of your clit, keeping pressure on it? You could even give it a good cleaning with a small scrub brush for some painful fun. Just a few thoughts...
I wasn’t quite sure how to run the string on either side of my clit so I took two pieces, squatted and pulled them both up between my pussy lips and ass cheeks. I looped one end under some tape in the back and laid down. I spread my legs and spread my pussy lips to expose my clit and positioned the string on either side of it and pulled up tight squeezing my clit and looped it thru the tape in the front. I had left my clamps in the other room so I had to kind of waddle walk because the straighter I stood the tighter it pulled on my clit. After my painful walk I put the clamps on which were extra painful with my tender nipples.

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals