• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2022
Good day

I’m a submissive who has been lightly involved in bdsm
But now I would like to go further and start being more submissive

I would like some advice or ideas to be more submissive to my dom
My son works long hours and I only see him just before I go to bed.
We live together.
He doesn’t push me to be submissive as he introduced me to the lifestyle

I’d like some advice to show him I’m dedicated to being a better sub for him?

Thank you

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Good day

I’m a submissive who has been lightly involved in bdsm
But now I would like to go further and start being more submissive

I would like some advice or ideas to be more submissive to my dom
My sim works long hours and I only see him just before I go to bed

Thank you
Hello and welcome!

Before we can really answer this could you clarify if you live with your Dom or if this an online relationship?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi

Apologies, I live with my dom

Thank you

Excellent, that makes it much easier.

It sounds like you could adopt a routine for welcoming him home after his long days. A good example is to work out a suitable "uniform" to wear, something that he really likes to see you in is a good start. If nothing comes to mind some nice lingerie only is always a good choice.
Make sure his meal is ready and a drink (if that's what he likes) along with suitable music to create a relaxing atmosphere.
A common item is to always offer servicing him, sucking his cock, at any time that suits him. This can even be while he eats, a blowjob under the table is extremely submissive behavior. Alternatively if he prefers to watch some TV you can service him while he watches. It could even be when you go to bed if that's his preference.

The major things to consider are, ensuring his needs are looked after first and foremost. Presenting yourself well but not forcefully is also very important, if he wants to use you he will so don't appear needy in any way.

It's always a trick to navigate the balance between being actively submissive and "topping from the bottom", or trying to guide where the activity goes. A good submissive should never be trying to direct play, instead you need to present options and then accept whatever your Dom decides he wants.
That said you will have needs of your own, you may be feeling especially horny but if he is sleepy and too tired to use you, you could always ask permission to masturbate. However be prepared to accept whatever he decides, if he falls asleep before you get an answer assume it's a no, always er in the conservative side.

I hope this helps.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Discuss with him that you’d like to take it further and become more active as a sub.
Find out what his expectations are. Ultimately all relationships are unique and people all want dif things.
So hearing what he wants is a good place to start. Just him knowing you want to do more as a sub will go miles with him.
As stated above many simple things can be done to enhance.
-Permission for play
-Allowing him to select your outfits/under wear daily
-submissive poses
-service submissive acts like above mentioned. Drinks meals cleaning.
-formal convo answers like yes sir no sir ( title to be agreed on)
-walking behind him in public
-some form of visible ownership: collar, jewelry, body writing, etc.
-bedtimes for you by him
-daily expectations for you
-walking behind him in public
-allowing him to order your meal or speak for you

Theres lots of things. Mostly it’s just important they are what fits the dynamic you two have.

Reactions: SubBunny83

Featured Threads

New Personals