Tasting cum

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I wouldnt say ive been forced to do it, but i did it once out of curiosity after a ruined orgasm (i just loose interest after a full orgasm but a ruined O is the only way for me!) and then a friend told me to "taste" some, which turned me on so i obliged! While i had other friends sitting downstairs!

I wouldnt say i enjoy it but it turns me on for some reason! Id love to "snowball" with a particular girl, or lick her boyfriends cum from her feet ;) *sigh*

brianDwk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2008
my mistress makes me do it often, i do it just to please her, what else do you make your sub do

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
Wow, that's crazy. I wonder if it's true though, there is a lot of stuff out there people say is healthy or good just for business but iono. Maybe I'll do more research on that, it's interesting. o_o

ryuu88

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 22, 2008
ive tasted both by my self and under the orders of my former misteress i dont really "like" the taste but i dont completely hate it ether

Reactions: holly_jade85

kabaaron

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 12, 2008
it's such a big deal because it is something that 99% of males would allow so it has a definite feeling of humility when a woman makes you do that ;)

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
because it came out of their penis.

I think you hit the nail directly on the head. It smells, it looks gross, and it is expelled by your own body.

On the other hand I have never found any substance from the female body to be repulsive like I find cum to be. That could be due in large part to my attraction to them however. ;)

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
I think the revulsion is in case in some way he'll catch homosexuality. lol

I love cum, but couldn't be forced to eat it if I didn't. Creampies are a particular favourite, and snowballs. Sometimes my own, sometimes not.

youngmaleslave69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 10, 2008
california
i did it for the first time today with a dom. idk if he's permanent though. i'm still looking for a master if anyone wants. where can i request one?

HornyAndLooking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2008
I love the taste of cum. Like others have said, I find it hard to eat my own after an orgasm, but on the few occasions that I've had it fed to me it was better than any other.

youngmaleslave69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 10, 2008
california
i wish i could suck someone's cock. i have nobody near me to do it with. well... that's why i'm an online slave... seriously, where can i request a master?

guardboy181

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 13, 2008
I like to eat my own cum every time I jack off according to my Master. I gave him the idea to let me eat cum.

slaveslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2008
i was forced to taste my own cum on meny occasions by my former mistress i didnt like the taste of it but it turned me on being forced to do it

Marc69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2008
I love the taste of cum. I often enjoy eating it after I orgasm. Makes me feel real dirty - not sure why really....:D

SissiCD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Nov 23, 2008
Currently in UK
tasting

I have no desire to taste my own cum.
If a woman were dominating me and asked me to taste it I would do so as a way of showing obedience and submission
I am sure that that is the significance of such a command
I would expect nothing less than a good whipping if I were to disobey.

I'd like to see a response on here from a Dominatrice telling her thoughts on the subject

Last edited:

littlesexslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 24, 2009
I have done it a few times, my mistress doesn't mind the taste at all, but I find my own very horrible.
She's never forced me that much, although I have disobeyed a few times ...

Featured Threads

New Personals