Tasting cum

OzzyD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 4, 2008
I don't really like the taste of my own cum, I mean I DO eat/drink it, but it's quite salty to the taste.

I find it's a good thing for when I've been disobedient, I should try diluting it with some saliva I think... that might help

SissyRob

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 16, 2009
..one time is was fucking my Ex-gf and she was on top, yada yada, so i came in her and before i could get up she her pussy right on my face and made all my cum go all on my face and in my mouth.

i actually liked it, but lets just say she didnt like that i liked it and got me back in a different way... ;)

Slave2008

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 12, 2009
On our first meeting, Mistress snowballed my cum to me, i wasnt a huge fan, but SHE likes it so i do it.

Slixious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2009
Yeah I did that once with my last GF, which was still quite a long time ago. I was just so into being told what to do, that I persuaded her to be demanding and have me do it, which she did once to me. I can't say that it was really terrible or anything, but I don't think it was something I really enjoyed all that much (taste wise). If anything, I would make it a rarety, and would love to be controlled that way sometimes. I'm surprised I have this idea that women like the taste of themselves down there, because most have as I recall.

Ms.kitty=^.^=

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 17, 2009
cum tasting

my dom loves it when i eat his cum he dosent rely make me because i would do it any way . but the thing about us that makes it more interseting is he makes me share it with him . i had no idea some doms like the taste of it especily guys . so it turned me on even more .

Ms.kitty=^.^=

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 17, 2009
I don't really like the taste of my own cum, I mean I DO eat/drink it, but it's quite salty to the taste.

I find it's a good thing for when I've been disobedient, I should try diluting it with some saliva I think... that might help

if you eat pinapples often it relly dose help for people who dont like the taste

NYdude

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 10, 2008
An older mistress of mine had me do it, otherwise im not a big fan

gfish13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 31, 2008
i really do not like the taste of my cum but as a punishment for cumming early or anything really my former mistress would force me to clean her pussy of my cum after sex. it wasnt my favorite punishment but didn't absolutely hate it either.

darekingkentuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 10, 2009
Im new to not just this website but this scene but i would never taste my own cum on my own however if ordered to I would and it would be horny doing what I was told.

catchme22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 19, 2009
ive been forced to eat my cum its really not that bad once you have done it a few times

Subandrew

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 19, 2010
ive never been ordered to eat my own cum, but have tried to do it a few times..

mostly as i masturbate i think it would be really hot to do, but after i cum, i loose all motivation and dont want to anymore..

i tried once or twice rolling way up on my upper back with my legs over my head so my dick was right above my face, opened my mouth, and jerked off, and swallowed some of the load, but felt sick as soon as the arousal faded, and couldnt finish.

i hope that one day ill find a master who can teach me how

owned

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 31, 2009
I want to be able to swallow my cum so badly but i can never get myself to do it.

The Laughing Fish

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2010
I want to be able to swallow my cum so badly but i can never get myself to do it.

Tie yourself up so that your legs are hanging over your head and your dick is pointed at your face, then jerk off with your mouth open. This way, once you start spunking (and it's usually after climax that people lose the urge for eating cum), you won't be able to back out without making a mess.

Oh, and welcome to the board! :)

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
That's how I finally did it.

There's another way you could try, or get your partner to help you with.

Start off slow. Let your orgasm land on your stomach/chest, and at first don't even think about tasting it (you shouldn't at this stage anyways, the almost involuntary reflex against it should kick in). This time, just take a finger and move some it around on your chest. Touch your fingers together. Just study it. Then clean it up. Do this a few times, until the sight of expended semen holds no sort of taboo for you now.

Next, try taking one droplet of it after orgasm and dropping it into a full glass of soda. Then stir and drink. One droplet, you shouldn't even remotely taste it. Do this, but each time add just a little bit more semen or have a little less soda in the glass. Do this until your adding a full "fingerful" of it.

Next, try doing this same thing, but with water. Start off with a droplet and progress to a fingerful.

After that, try the same thing with bread.

After bread, your fears or revulsions should have dissapated enough to allow you to finally do one droplet on your finger straight to your mouth. And voila!

New and Shy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
I tasted mine once but it was unforced. I was curious what it tasted like and thought if I wanted my wife to swallow it, I should at least know what it's like. It wasn't as bad as I thought although it took me many tries to work up the nerve to do it. I did have heartburn the rest of the day though, I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.

Have any male subs been forced to taste their own cum

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
I did eat my cum a few times already. I admit I dont really like the taste but sometimes I get forced to swallow...

Featured Threads