Tattoo Idea

hornystudent

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2011
I want to get a second tattoo but stuck on what to get.

So I was wondering if I give the wonderful people of kinktalk a few ideas I have floating around in my head, you could give me a few ideas?

I'm thinking colour or maybe shaded red/blue. I want words in (too personal to say) something to represent family or sacrifice. I was thinking a cool crucifix but I also want it to be a bit original.

I want to get it on my right arm from just under the top of the shoulder to just above my elbow so wearing a t-shirt the bottom bit will be seen but wearing a long sleeved shirt it will be hidden (for interviews and work)

I would appreciate any POSITIVE comments (nothing against the idea of a tattoo) and any ideas. If you've even got any rough sketches or anything you find on the internet I would gratefully welcome them at [email protected].

Thank you all again

tirant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2010
Look for a classic painting of the martyrdom of St Sebastian.

cornylad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 5, 2009
Tattoo suggestion

You could have the cross coming out of fire representing sacrefice and then a circle of people around it to represent family.

dunno if this is helpful or not?

another suggestion is a ring of people who are blue accept for 1 who is red simple red the sacrafice and the rest are family

hope these help

tirant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2010
Many years ago, the basketball star Dennis Rodman was known for his tattoos (among other things). One night on the road, he picked up an easy woman and took her to his room. As he undressed, she noticed that the tattoos under his T-shirt were advertisements for sporting goods companies. He told her that this was a new advertising campaign to spread the word to young women. On his back and chest were logos for Nike and Wilson. However, she was taken aback when he fully disrobed and she looked at his manhood. "No way I'm sucking a dick with 'Aids' written on it!" "Just you wait," he replied, "erect it says Adidas."

Featured Threads