Teach my wife

Expletivus Deletus

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 18, 2014
Outside your reality
37/36 year old m/f white couple, 165/135 (6'/5'5"), bi, poly, D/S(witch) sort of type people. We have been together for 20+ years, there is a bond of love and respect beyond that of any other relationship I've ever known. I am writing this in hopes that you, the community, can spark some sort of interest in her. I am, by far, a noob...she is, well, she is new in practice. I'm not certain exactly how you should go about this so the limitations are not set at the moment. I will however make perfectly clear that this will remain online or kik or phone only. Creepers beware, it is legal to carry in the state in which we live and we utilize that freedom to maintain our safety (my apologies for being so brash but we've had issues before).

So yeah, speak with her. Open her. Teach her. Yes, I can force her. Yes, she will do anything I say. But that isn't how I want this to progress. Be kind and give her a reason to delve deeper. I am not simply putting my wife on the whipping post for you, I am asking some of you to give her your thoughts to help it all make sense to her. Dares are perfectly acceptable, as are photo proof, but face or other identity revealing photography is NOT. Have fun, I wash my hands of this now........

Her profile her is generically kink903couple

PM this profile or kik @ expletivus.deletus and I may be able to give other contact info.

RoughMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2015
i am interested in training ur wife , and since u will be my eyes and hands, illl make sure she obey everything i instruct her to do, specially in ur presence, ill talk to u both at once so she doesnt try to lie

Expletivus Deletus

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 18, 2014
Outside your reality
I take particular care of one's grammar when speaking online. I am seeking American D only. No offense, its simply a preference (seeing as I can relate much easier). Also, My wife is not meat, if I thought of her as meat I would force her into this myself (I am a very capable D man and she is a very accepting and devout S/witch female).

As of this moment, she is currently serving a Master. I will happily verify that he is what he says and works wonders with ignorant little girls. His name...I have no idea what his name is here, so I doubt you will find Him. Other Masters (or Mistress) are welcome to reply but I doubt you will break His grip on her. An album will be created here shortly, a place for her to prove her devotion to said Master.

Featured Threads

New Personals