Tears

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
I've come close to tears with self inflicted pain a couple times and once or twice I actually did cry.

Reactions: Saggylou

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Yes. I hated it, almost completely put me off kink permanently until I met my husband.

I don't mind light to moderate pain, but there needs to be a whole lot of pleasure to override it. If you're just going to beat me, to me that's way too far

Reactions: Notherguy

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Self spanking doesn't work for me.
Even made myself some marks lasting a week or two for a temporarily.exposed photo I felt them almost no pain at all.

Last edited:

BabyBoiEnslaved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
www.getdare.com
Yes, with my ex several times.

We lived with housemates, so when we were home alone he would want to make the most of it.
He would tie me face down, spread eagle on our bed.
He would begin to whip my back with a belt. He would rarely count, and was quickly in too much pain to know; but it must of been at least 50-100 strokes.

When I was beginning to sob, he would turn the belt around and hit me with the belt buckle.
These would be much slower, he would give me time to howl and scream between hits, and would do no more than 7-10.

I would be crying for some time afterwards, and my back covered in bruises.
Often, my butt, ribs or upper arms had some too from missed blows.

XLittleprincessX

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 14, 2020
Yes, with my ex several times.

We lived with housemates, so when we were home alone he would want to make the most of it.
He would tie me face down, spread eagle on our bed.
He would begin to whip my back with a belt. He would rarely count, and was quickly in too much pain to know; but it must of been at least 50-100 strokes.

When I was beginning to sob, he would turn the belt around and hit me with the belt buckle.
These would be much slower, he would give me time to howl and scream between hits, and would do no more than 7-10.

I would be crying for some time afterwards, and my back covered in bruises.
Often, my butt, ribs or upper arms had some too from missed blows.
That’s more like abuse....

Featured Threads

New Personals