teen sub needing tasks

blplish

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
my limits are scat, piss, feet, public, blood.

likes: temp play, mild humiliation, exhibitionism, pain, degradation, deep penetration.

my kik is - blplsh

message me :)

Leila_miss

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 9, 2021
Your kinks are quite interesting ....can you be that loyal sub I seek 😊

Jettb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2021
Check your kik I have lots of tasks for you

Mommy cogur

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 20, 2021
41yr old Mommy/Mistress -

Mommy is Looking for controlling someone around and give him/her instructions and have some naughty fun to be my good slave. I've been told i send good rewards back. Please kik me with a face pic or i will not answer. My husband/family doesn't know i do this, while long term relationship would be great i would prefer no strings attached. Are you mommies good slave? Kik me: omiro22

Callmemaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 7, 2021
my limits are scat, piss, feet, public, blood.

likes: temp play, mild humiliation, exhibitionism, pain, degradation, deep penetration.

my kik is - blplsh

message me :)
hello, I’m interested message me on Snapchat @ calmemaster

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
hello, I’m interested message me on Snapchat @ calmemaster
She literally says in her post to message her on kik. Why would you be so selfish as to ignore and override that and just demand she use snapchat instead? If you don’t have kik that’s fine. But why expect her to change up her preference?

Callmemaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 7, 2021
She literally says in her post to message her on kik. Why would you be so selfish as to ignore and override that and just demand she use snapchat instead? If you don’t have kik that’s fine. But why expect her to change up her preference?
Many people have multiple services, it is not selfish to put out mine. Did I once say “you must message or else” no. I did not. Nor did she state kik is her main preference. If she does not use Snapchat that is 100% okay. Though let her decide that alright?

• Haha
Reactions: subzzzero

Featured Threads

New Personals