Tell me your wildest fantasy that you want to do but can't

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I want to put my wife in stocks, naked except for stockings and high heels and with her tits tied to the posts either side and heavy clamps hanging from her nipples. Outside somewhere we're alone but there is a low to moderate risk of somebody coming along and seeing her like that. I want to grope her and fuck her and make her titties bounce so she feels those clamps swinging from her nipples

...but then I also want her to find out about male chastity and Locktober and be secretly aroused until she finally decides to make me do it

Reactions: MistressDD

Paladintwk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2015
Antartica
Secret Fantasy X

My secret fantasy is my femdom roommate arranges a surprise and locks me in chastity wearing only crotchless sissy panties with my hands cuffed behind my back. She invites these beautiful women into our apartment and as she leaves, she gives them the keys, several hundred-dollar bills and says to me, “You will never forget your first time with these beautiful big cock shemales my chastity sissy boi.”

They came in with several shopping bags. The first thing they did was coat my entire body with depilatory cream. A few minutes later they uncuffed me, put me in the shower and scrubbed off every trace of hair on my body except for the hair on my head.

After they dried me off, they divided up the task. One painted my toenails black while another one was applying fake long fingernails to both hands painted black. Another worked on a merlot blended eye shadow and glued on fake eye lashes. Finally, the foundation, makeup and blush was applied to my face before the merlot lipstick was perfectly formed on my lips. They reached in one of the bags and attached this sexy blonde wig as the finishing touch

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

I have to admit I looked hot. I would have fucked that image in the mirror.

They reached in another bag and thoroughly sprayed me with perfume. Now it was time we dress you for the evening one of them said. First you need something to accessorize that chastity cage and crotchless panties

The cage was tasteful they said as were the crotchless panties so they would be left alone.

Chastity Cage:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/325...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Crotchless Panties:

New Women's Sexy Lingerie Open Crotch Underwear Lady's Crotchless Lace Panties With Bow|Panties| - AliExpress

Garter and Stocking set:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Next was this Mini Skirt and Sheer Blouse

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

And finally these Platform High Heel Shoes

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...16037547524645769efa16&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_
0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

They cuffed my wrist behind my back again and when we were all in the car I asked where we were going. They giggled and said, “To the gloryhole booths silly. We’re going to show you off first and then each one of us is going to teach you how to suck and swallow like a pro. Once we are sure you have the technique down pat, we’ll let the friends we invited have their turns. We ask your roommate to make sure you didn’t eat much today because we were going to feed you tonight on our date. Bon Appetite.”

When I finally thought I had sucked and swallowed the last of their shemale friends cocks too I was informed that a number of the male customers had patiently watched me suck and swallow since the booth door was conveniently left open. The head (no pun intended) shemale said she told them I would for $50 each and she had $350.00 collected so far. “So, get back down on your knees dear. Desert is about to be served.”

Nnj-slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2022
Bergen County
To be captured, and sold at auction to a cruel Mistress. My sale price of a mere 53 dollars only adds to the humiliation.
After the sale, I am placed in a holding cell. She comes to give a closer inspection of her purchase.
Just to mess with my head, she tells me that she hasn't yet decided if she will use me for labor or as the main course at her weekend barbecue.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Well... I have a couple sessions which I enjoy in my mind but would rather not act out in reality...
  • Being hypnotized losing any control over my own body, still realizing what happens but unable to prevent myself from sucked deeper and deeper. Perhaps being freed every now and then, try to leave it all behind, just to be put under again by a strong and deeply rooted keyword.
  • Being blackmailed, led step by step to a point of no return, then put into chastity and be used for the amusement of my blackmailer and their friends, eventually being rented to others.

To be kidnapped, kept bound and auctioned off as a sex slave....
... which is a variation of the blackmailing theme, but I enjoy the mental aspects of blackmail - at least as long as it's just in my head. The advantage of abduction is probably that it can involve nice gear like shocking collars of even more devious devices to control the body and finally break the mind.

I have this fantasy quite regularly... Only my bidders don't intend on keeping me around for long 😳😱
I don't understand why. What I know of you based on your posts, you seem to be a great submissive. One that I'd love to be myself.

Reactions: master2sa0

Featured Threads

New Personals