Naturist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2016
Midlands area
Hi,

Wasn't 100% sure this could go here but it was a forum about tools so.. Anyway I like to listen to erotic audiobooks and have tried masturbating whilst listening to written books that were put through a text to spech program so I could listen to written text in a womans voice. Have any of you tried this and do you know a good program? I am currently usnig windows 10 own speech synthesiser but would like to try other voices. Thanks in advance.

Layne

Verified
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2022
In the past I've used this for a work in CS: https://github.com/CorentinJ/Real-Time-Voice-Cloning
It's not very easy to use, but I think you can manage to get it running.. keep in mind that due to our knowledge of text to speech at this time it is not at all easy to calibrate a person's tone (for example to have a hotter shade).. but if you are satisfied with a woman who reads to you this can be for you

Last edited:

Naturist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2016
Midlands area
In the past I've used this: https://github.com/CorentinJ/Real-Time-Voice-Cloning
It's not very easy to use, but I think you can manage to get it running.. keep in mind that due to our knowledge of text to speech at this time it is not at all easy to calibrate a person's tone (for example to have a hotter shade).. but if you are satisfied with a woman who reads to you this can be for you
This looks interesting, thank you. In theory could use a voice from someones erotic mp3 and create TTS that way.

Layne

Verified
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2022
This looks interesting, thank you. In theory could use a voice from someones erotic mp3 and create TTS that way.
I don't think it will work too well, because in theory the ai will try to simulate the voice it has heard, but obviously the expressiveness that a human being can give when reading a text we are not yet able to give it to an ai.
I want to point out that I could be wrong and it might even work.