That's just dumb!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Over the years I've heard some silly, wacky and outright dangerous ideas for tasks, but I was wondering, what's the worst you've heard?

It can be anything from simply pointless to recklessly lethal or any variation in between. This can be something you've been tasked with or seen posted some time, or maybe if you're feeling like fessing up, something you thought up yourself.

Let's try to keep this civil and fun so no naming names, lets just keep the perps anonymous and enjoy the dumb of it.

Madmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2016
straingest ive seen ishand written lines but ill tell you what it sureisfun coming up with said lines

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
stick a match in my uretra and have it lit until I was told to blow the flame.
Being watched over a lowres webcam. Let's stop it there I said.

BamaSwitch

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I've seen a lot of time where someone would post to leave clothespins on sensitive spots for hours. Not a great idea.

Reactions: andrei

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I've seen a lot of time where someone would post to leave clothespins on sensitive spots for hours. Not a great idea.
Stopping blood flow is not recommended for more than 15 minutes. If the skin goes blue, that's the worry point.
Plus it's stupid. If someone wants to inflict pain, removing the clothespins after a few minutes is painful enough.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
In addition: who likes to see tied up blue tits in the movies? I loved tit hanging movies but I hate blue tits, the shape of horror tits.

Featured Threads

New Personals