The Bee's Sting![the end of the golden era of discipline in British Schools]

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
Cockermouth, England,March 1998:THWACK!THWACK!THWACK1THWACK!THWACK!THWACK!-17 year old Sandra Beachamp has been caught smoking and then sent to the headmaster for the then still traditional 'six of the best'but the writing was now on the wall for corporal punishment in all British school's!it had actually been abolished in most British schools by an act of parliament in 1987,but the act had a 'loophole'that still allowed some 'Public' Schools to continue using it if they so wished-one such school being St.Begha's girl's school[pronounced 'Bees']it had been considered one of the strictest in the country![perhaps second only to St.Trumwine's!]it was founded in 1770 by the Countess of Egremont for 'Irish pauper girl's',since 1970 people of all faith's have been made welcome-but all girl's must wear the traditional 'plaid' skirt of the school-which often proved to very chilly during the winter months!it didn't matter whatever 'faith' you were-Muslim,Sikh,Hindu or Christian-all girls had to wear the very short little skirt,such a strict rule created true 'equality'amongst all the diverse range of girls-it didn't matter if you from Birmingham or Bombay!Muslim girls were allowed to be served 'halal' meat and wear a headscarf from 1992 onwards-a small concession- as they still had to leave their bare legs exposed!absolutely no concessions to 'comfort' made at the school-the girls just had to put up with the cold!new girls nicknamed 'blue girls' because of the colour that their bare legs would soon turn!time and time again they were told to 'have a little run' if they got to cold to 'warm them up'-this installed the importance of 'exercise' in the girls-every week an arduous 'cross country'was made by the girls-even if the girls had colds!as a result of this St.Begha girls became renowned for their personal fitness-many girls going on to become sportswomen,and these clean-leaving,toned and pious young women became much sought after when they left the school as wives for the elite of Great Britain.the first headmistress being Maebh O'Toole-a strict Irish Catholic,from the Earl's Irish estates,it was thought that she first coined the phrase 'an appointment with Mr O'Kane'to describe the punishment that was meted out to girls who had broken School rules-a very popular saying within the School over the next two centuries[ some new girls who were blissfully ignorant of the true meaning of the phrase had a very big shock in store!such as Ingrid Svenson in 1977-a girl who had originally come from Corporal punishment free Sweden-who had been caught masturbating by Matron -she thought he was simply the School Doctor!]after the caning ended,Sandra said 'sir?''yes Beauchamp?'the headmaster-Mr Philips replied-putting his cane back in the cupboard in his study 'is it true their going to ban the cane in all 'private' schools as well?''not on my watch!'he replied testily!'now get back to class!''yes sir!'Sandra smoothed down her little short plaid skirt- which she had raised for her caning,and returned to her class.Mr Philips had been naturally horrified when he had first heard of the bill that was about to become law that would end over 200 years of 'tradition' in St.Begha's!he had tried to get a petition-signed by all other headmasters and headmistresses who were as equally appalled as him to kill the bill!but it failed!in a week's time the bill would become law in all of England and Wales!some girl's were delighted that the cane was going to be abolished!but many fellow pupils felt deeply saddened!13 year old Fiona Wilson had just joined the school-her older sister,mother,grandmother and great-grandmother before her had been caned here!it seemed Fiona would be the first in her family never to experience the 'Bee's sting'!'as it was known!the school's strictest rule was on smoking-any girl caught smoking automatically getting 'six of the best'- over her maroon regulation school knickers[a few years earlier girls would have got it 'on the bare'-but that had not happened in the school since 1993]the word was secretly passed round the 300 strong girlschool-then 4 days before the bill was finally to be passed,headmaster Mr Philips addressed a morning assembly 'good morning girl's!'he said-the girl's all obediently rised from their seats and chorused 'Good morning Mr Philips!'he then motioned them all to sit down-they did so-but then all reached into their blazer pockets,producing a cigarette and a lighter-which they then all 'lit up'-and took a 'drag' on![some of the non-smoking girls coughing badly after this!]Mr Philips smiled!he had the support of all of his loyal girls!he knew what they all wanted!'Smoking is strictly prohibited within this school!' he said angrily!'i wan't every girl to see me during breaktime!'of course,he couldn't personally cane all 300 girls!so all his staff had to be 'delegated'-and it was decided that 100 girls a day would be caned-mainly in the school gym-all girls had to change into their 'sports kit'-but no knickers allowed!only their flimsy cotton shorts forming a barrier of protection,and of course lots of new school canes had to be bought!but one day the school fire alarm went off!there were now just 20 girls left to be caned on the final day before the bill came before parliament!three 13 year olds,five 14 year olds,Nine 15 year olds,a 16,a 17,and a 18 year old-the last three being respectfully Brigitte Murphy-a freckled redhead girl from Belfast,Abigail Lawrence,a Jamaican girl,and Priya Singh-a Punjabi girl from India,Priya and Abigail were all successfully caned-but when it came to Brigitte's turn the fire alarm went off again!it looked as if poor Brigitte would be the only girl in the school not to receive a caning!she would never be able to live the shame down!she looked enviously at her fellow pupils cane marks as they got ready for bed-it was now 11:40 pm-in just twenty minites time Caning in all British schools would end forever!she started to cry!her mate-Mary Byrne,also from Belfast,whispered something in her ear-Brigitte then gave her a broad grin and winked!Mary then rushed to the headmasters office still in her nightee 'sir!come quickly!it's Brigitte!she gone's mad!'-when Mr Philips and Mary returned to the dorm-Brigitte was fighting with another girl!but it was blatently obvious who was the aggressor!he had to separate them!and got punched in the face by Brigitte for his troubles!'right young lady!my office!'it was now 11:50 p.m.-Brigitte-her eyes anxiously on the grandfather clock-tells him 'there always picking on me cos i'm Ginger!'[this was all lies of course!St.Begha's was an international school!Black and Asian pupils making up almost a third of the pupils!so it didn't make sense that Brigitte would be singled out for being 'Ginger'-she may have been the only 'Ginger' in the school at this particular time,but that was just a coincidence!Mr Philips always severely punished any girl guilty of 'racism' to a fellow pupil-they were usually expelled!11:57p.m:'i will not tolerate any fighting in my school!you are expelled!'Mr Philips said angrily!'please Mr Philips!Cane me instead!'it was now 1159p.m.'in less than one minites time all corporal punishment in British schools will be illegal!'Brigitte says 'Cane me now!'Mr Philips realised what Brigitte was doing!'oh!very well!bend over the desk Brigitte!'-he went to get the cane in the cupboard-but just as the headmaster raised his cane the clock struck midnight!Brigitte had been cheated again by fate!she wanted some nice purple weals to show off to all of the other girls!'Mary Byrne then came into the headmasters study 'sir!i've got something important to tell you!your grandfather clock is 10 minites fast!-the girl was absolutely right of course!he rang the speaking clock-it was still only 11:50pm!the clock was of course very old!it had been here ever since the school had first been built!over time it had gained the odd second or two-but no one had thought to check it's accuracy!'i reckon i deserve 30 on the bare for smoking,fighting, and damage to school property'Brigitte then said-slipping out of her nightee 'what school property?'the bemused headmaster says-Brigitte then deliberately knocked over the expensive vase on the headmasters desk!it shattered into many pieces on the floor!Mr Philips just about managed to thrash Brigitte within the 7 minites which remained to him-he really went to town on her ass!Brigitte couldn't help but cry out during the caning!but afterwards when she saw her ass in the full length mirror in the headmasters study she smiled broadly!she really had some good marks to show off to the girls now!although on the downside she would not find it easy sitting at her hard school desk during lessons!and she also had the very rare honour of actually being caned naked!something that had not happened in the school since 1895!the next day the newpaper was delivered to the school 'parliament bans corporal punishment in all private schools' it says on the front page-a few days later,a little ceremony was then held within the school grounds-all of the school canes were now buried within a little 'grave'the little 'headstone'[actually made from wood by one of the girls in woodwork class]saying 'R.I.P Mr O'Kane' SECRETSPANKER

Attachments

• Smoking was strictly forbidden in St.Begha's!.jpg
    Smoking was strictly forbidden in St.Begha's!.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 331

Featured Threads

New Personals