Homemade The best alternative dildos

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
There are several threads scattered around along similar lines but I thought I'd bring this up once again as it's a question that gets asked a lot.

"I can't (or don't want to) buy sex toys so what's the best alternatives?"

First up there are a ton of things around the house that make great dildos so lets cover those. There are a couple of things to keep in mind with stuff you find around your home though, don't use something that isn't yours and secondly make sure whatever you use is safe.
The first point concerns consent, while some may say it's kinky fun to use something that someone else will later use unknowingly it's a breach of trust and not ok. Secondly any kind of found object should be clean and free from loose parts that may come off while inserted, as well as being free from sharp edges or corners that could cut you. I know that may sound obvious but you'd be surprised just how often that goes wrong!

One of the best and safest category of things to use are humble fruit and veg, bananas, cucumbers, zucchini, carrots and so on. Available in all sizes to suit any hole, easily prepared and disposed of afterwards. As with anything you intend to insert, wash first and dry before use.

Next would be the hairbrush handle, ubiquitous and obvious. Next things like slim deodorant cans, makeup brushes, toothbrushes, and all kinds of other bathroom/bedroom items. Along similar lines are the kitchen items such as large spoons and so on. Really the variety is almost endless if you keep your eyes open and use some imagination.

Another good source of dildo like objects can be found in the pet store or pet section at the supermarket. Many dog toys make great and unusual dildos with various knobs and spikes providing plenty of kinky variety. These items are made from durable plastics and can be washed easily. Not always a cheap alternative but will last you a long time.

One final item I wanted to add here is the bubble wand style toys. These long plastic tubes filled with bubble blowing mix can be purchased very cheaply and make really good dildos. Available in many sizes to suit beginners and experienced insertion freaks they are a great discrete way to get started.

Do you have any specific things you've found work well as a dildo? If so please share below in the comments, also if you have any questions related to use of these things you can also ask them here.
Finally, don't forget to use some lube! Especially if you are new to inserting things, you want your experiences to be enjoyable not painful.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
I found carrots are great, i used one to make a tunnel plug for a partner and it worked an absolute treat. And well its great as you can adjust the size quickly with a peeler or knife and boom, your partner is flashing her insides to you in no time!

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
If it is an object small enough to be stuck inside you. Don’t use it. Ping pong balls, chapstick, marbles, things that don’t have a string or lanyard of some sort and are too small to be easily retrieved. The objects the doc mentioned are all oversized and can’t be lost inside. But smaller items as I’ve mentioned can and have before. Play safely.

Reactions: Youwillcallmesir.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
This is absolutely good advice, as even things meant to go up there can sometimes stray. Same partner had a little silver gem buttplug that had a bad habit dissapearing plug base and all, and retrieving it well....is a delicate and frankly bizzare task.

Featured Threads

New Personals