But i like to do it without showing face
My kik is schwansexy

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I am just reading this know, and in the main post their are a few problems that go against the rules of KinkTalk.

Now I know that Faces being shown in any photo is prohibited, even if you post the photos yourself a mod can remove then if they have your face in them.

Exposure that includes any information in the 30 Sided Die roll is prohibited.

The reason for these things to be prohibited is to keep KinkTalk a safe environment for people looking for an outlet for their kinks and to express them in a comfortable setting.

If you are questioning weither anything I said here is true, then go ahead and ask @droptokon or he may even confirm it here.

I would suggest changing the original Thread up a little and modify if you wish to keep it going.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
The thread doesn't say anything about posting pictures on the kinktalk website. Stop acting like a moderator. I've seen you say this in multiple threads. If there was anything wrong with thread like this they would have been removed long ago since there are a bunch of them that have been around for a while.

Im calling it out regardeless of the thread saying anything about posting to KinkTalk, since the majority of users who would contact another to expose them would more then likely try to expose them here on KinkTalk.

I never once said I was acting like a moderator, in fact this is a friendly reminder for one to those that wish to expose others on another site, first off. Second I am trying to help keep this site as safe as possible because the moderators cannot all be online at all hours of the game.

Finally It is ok to post things like this in warning or calling things out. Consider it an extreme warning. If you do not like it you have the right to ignore it and move on instead of trying to cause a problem in which you shouldn't be doing.

Featured Threads

New Personals