The Cinema

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
HUGE thanks to The King for today's adventure 🥰

I wasn't able to stick strictly to the plan, but hopefully you'll be happy with the end result.

The King had wanted me to wear a button up skirt and a blouse but unfortunately I don't own such a skirt (I feel I'm a little too curvy in the wrong way for such an item). So I ordered a dress in my size. Little bit of a risk, I didn't order it until Sunday and it's a bodycon dress. It might look good, or it might show off all my imperfections. The matching shoes I bought arrived this morning, but unfortunately the dress never arrived.

I put to The King therefore our alternative choices; my dark blue button-dress that I wear for work (you may remember from Tack Bra Tuesday) with some leather OTK boots or my husband's idea, one of his white dress shirts with my bright pink patent high-heel pumps and my hair in pigtails. The King decided I stick to a color scheme of red, black and white. He said I should wear a skirt with it, but my husband dismissed that idea...

Walking into the cinema lobby wearing just a shirt and boots, hair in pigtails, red lipstick and red nail polish... I felt very self-aware and very tarty. The shirt just about covered what it needed to, but it's ever so slightly transparent and made no secret of the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra. The King didn't ever specify underwear so my husband and I just assumed I wasn't allowed any?

So, I bought the cinema tickets, while he stroked my behind, delighting in raising the back of the shirt up enough to expose the lower curves of my ass. Once that was done, I left him to buy popcorn while I went to the Ladies' for the second phase of The King's instructions.

I was supposed to use a wireless vibe, but of the two we own, one is Bluetooth and the other is an egg from Lovehoney which didn't work for very long, so instead I had my Carvaka bullet vibes which are amazing, but with wires and a very pink control unit that I could only stow in the breast pocket of my husband's shirt.

The King's original instructions were for the vibe in my pussy and a butt plug, but butt plugs make me squeamish and the Carvaka has two bullets that comfortably slip anywhere, so I hope you don't mind I used that instead? Tucked the wire inside the shirt, although I doubt it was all that well hidden, and went to join my husband for the film.

The advertised start time was 14:20, but it was more like 14:45 when the ads finished. I sat next to my husband at the rear of the theatre, nervously watching the arrivals below, hoping nobody would come join us. As per The King's instructions, I'd taken off my coat and struggled out of my boots and passed the controller to my husband, which had meant I'd had to slip it down into the top of the shirt and out through the bottom, but I managed it without getting caught. I just couldn't wait for the film to start so he could switch it on, just so long as nobody else came and sat on the back row with us.

Most people were going to see the new Avengers film, ours has been out for a while and this was the only showing today so we were right that interest was waning. In all, there were about six other couples or groups in the theatre and everybody was nicely spaced out, which was perfect.

Finally the film started, and so did the experience. Now I was regretting my dress not arriving in time. It would have had nine buttons. His shirt had seven, and the top two I had to leave unbuttoned...

The King had forbidden me to cum. Instead, when I felt I couldn't hold off any longer, I was to touch my husband's knee. He would then stop the vibes and undo one of the buttons, wait for me to cool off and then start again. If I came before all the buttons were undone, I'd have to hand over ALL of my clothes and sit nude for ten minutes! (With my coat on my seat behind me, in case of an emergency).

God, we were both so horny, so nervously excited, when he turned them on I almost squeaked! Not cumming right away took some concentration, but even this early on in proceedings, I doubt I lasted five minutes before putting my hand on my husband's knee. He undid the bottom button, increasing my sense of exposure immeasurably. A minute or so later, he turned the Carvaka back on and flipped to a different mode.

Mmmm, this was bliss! It would have been so easy to have just lost myself to the sensations and let go, but I didn't want to let my husband or The King down, so again I rode it out as long as I dared and then touched my husband's knee. He smiled that smile at me and took his time turning it off. I won't lie, I was probably flushed and a little sweaty at this point... This time he undid the top button, well, third one down. He barely gave me any rest before turning it on again.

Before I was even aware of what I was doing, I was writhing in my seat, my hands sliding over myself through the fabric of his shirt. I only realized it when I caught sight of the way he was watching me. So I made the conscious decision that I was going to try to stop, ignore the sensations, watch the movie. Nope. Before I knew it, I was writhing and rubbing myself again and had to very quickly, very firmly squeeze my husband's knee, it was close!

Three buttons undone and we were barely half an hour in. The runtime was listed at just over two hours! This was ridiculous, but tells you just how excited we've been for this, how intensely erotic it is when we play so dangerously publicly like this.

(Fuck, do movie theatres have CCTV in them??? 😳

The next mode was a slow, rhythmic pulsing that teased with gentle waves that gradually became stronger and stronger and just as I thought of reaching out to touch my husband's knee again, it eased right off. This was a good setting. I managed this one for a good long while, edging multiple times before suddenly fearing I'd let myself go too far.

Four buttons. One more and then I'd have earned my orgasm, but to have it I would have to take off the shirt and hand it to my husband. It really made no odds now, cum and sit naked for ten minutes, or hold off cumming, trying not to make a sound, trying not to draw attention to myself, losing my mind to the Carvaka's sensual torment for as long as I could and THEN sit naked for however long it took me to orgasm... Just thinking about that dilemma was nearly enough to push me over the edge!

In the end, I managed to hold on and behave myself, but only just! Finally, all my buttons were undone. I could hand over my shirt, cum as fast as I could and get my clothes back, and just hope nobody looked up or the fire alarm didn't go off...

Sitting naked in a cinema theatre is a coldly terrifying experience. It was at once both intensely erotic and paralyzingly scary. I thought I'd be able to cum quickly. I was wrong. The more I worried that I'd get to the end of the film before I came, the harder cumming seemed to be.

In the end my husband got down onto the floor and licked my clit for me. That made it easier, because OMG 🤯😻 but almost made me scream too! 🤫😱😍

Getting the shirt back was a blessed relief. My husband gave me back the controls for the Carvaka in case I wanted to pleasure myself for the remainder of the time we were in there, but in all honesty, I really just wanted to take the bullets out and put an end to the risk of being caught. But before long I was sat with my legs open and my husband's hand between them, which was still a little risky, but far safer and much more intimate and satisfying.

We were the last ones out (why do people leave before the credits have finished with these films?) and it was immensely relieving to be able to pop into the Ladies, discreetly wash the Carvaka and freshen myself up before we headed out to dinner.

Remember how when I'm not wearing panties, I'm not allowed to sit on my 'skirt'?

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Very nice. Although I do wonder how filthy/wet was the chair😋

I may have left a slight damp patch... however the chair was soiled before I ever sat in it, I'll have you know I keep myself very clean!!!

Anyway, I meant to finish the story yesterday but, y'know...

Dinner was at an upscale place at a nearby mall, here they call them shopping centres, but first, following The King determining my outfit should be restricted to red, black and white, my husband had been wishing I had some red high heel pumps 👠 so I took him to a place he could treat me to some really nice ones. They have a kind of velvet effect material for the uppers with black soles and heels. Of course, I still had no panties and I still wasn't allowed to sit on his shirt when I say down to try them on, so that was another nervy exhibitionistic experience.

As it's always warm in the mall, I wanted to take my coat off, but the shirt would have made it very obvious to everyone in the mall that I had nothing on underneath it, so I pleaded to be allowed some underwear to match the shoes. My husband agreed, but with a few conditions...

Getting fitted for a bra by an attractive younger woman I always find a quite daunting experience, but to be fitted while I'm obviously not wearing one was on another level, but he obviously enjoyed watching her measuring me. Obviously I know my regular bra size but that was condition number one.

Condition number two was that I couldn't use the bathroom to put on my new items, and I could only put on once in each location I chose to do it.

Condition number three, I got a new toy. We've been considering getting some of these for a while. When I first heard of them they were called Love Balls but I've also heard them called Benwah balls. You slip them into your intimate parts and they move inside you as you walk or whatever. Oh God, do they get intense!!

The boots were easy, I simply changed them on a bench (still observing the no sitting on the skirt rule), put them in the shopping bag my new shoes came in and flat-packed the box. The bra was more of a challenge. For that one I used a fitting room in another shop with a skirt I didn't bother trying on (because then I'd have wanted it, if only for a bit more cover).

Finally I put my panties on at our table at the end of our meal, after having to sit bare-assing through three courses with my new friends jiggling inside me while he paid our check.

Just one condition left. Our car was in a covered area of the parking lot and by now we were in the slight lull between when the shops close and the night life begins. A few cars were coming in, some were speeding out. As soon as we felt the coast was clear, I handed over the shirt and my coat and then walked to the car in my new red lingerie and heels.

He kept me like that for the drive home, rubbing myself and manipulating the love balls to keep myself teetering on the edge of orgasm and make sure he stayed rigid and excited for getting me home.

He was itching to tie me up and at dinner we'd had a candle on the table which had put the idea of some wax play into his head🕯️, so we turned the heating on in the conservatory, set the remote-controlled LED light bulb in there to pink and I let him tie me soread-eagle to the rattan sofa in there to torment me, tease me gradually slipping the lingerie from my body, still kept in a state of constant arousal by the love balls before finally he pulled them gently out of me and I got the fucking I so desperately needed.

That's why it was so late on Friday that I finally got around to posting the first part of the report, and why I was too exhausted to tell the whole thing. ☺️😴😽

I've been promised I can sleep in a little tomorrow, hopefully I can convince my husband and my little one to bring me breakfast in bed too. I think I deserve it? 😍😇

Featured Threads

New Personals