The first time I got spanked was by my own sister.

Small_Penis

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2012
Earth
I hope this does not sound too freaky, but I can remember being as young as 9, and being playfully spanked by my sister who was 10-years old, and I got an erection, and made no attempt at stopping my sister from spanking my butt. She did it for a while too, pulled my shorts off where I only had my underwear on, spanked me, then pulled my shorts back up and gave me a few wedgies.

I remember I HATED getting my butt patted when I was younger, even when it was playful. It really, REALLY pissed me off. I guess I saw it as being dominated, and I did not like it. My sister of course use to slap my butt to tease me, and I always would get so angry, and HAVE to slap her butt back to feel better.

Well, one day, I was actually horny, and for some reason....wanted my sister to do it. So I started playing with her, laid down on my stomach, and just had my butt out there hoping she would take the bait, and she did. She slapped my butt hard several times with this huge grin on her face, and I could tell she was waiting for me to get mad, and get even with her, but I didn't that one day.

And she didn't seem confused or freaked out. In fact, she seemed to enjoy it all the more that I just let her spank me for like an hour. I think she enjoyed it because earlier that year, I got my sister im trouble for slapping my butt, and I guess she saw this as revenge finally...even though it was she who slapped my butt that time, and started it, and I had every right to tell on her since she was being mean to me, but my sister was a spoiled bitch to be honest who bullied me a lot, only thought about herself, and never once thought maybe I'm mean to her because she was mean to me first. She had the whole world kissing her ass pretty much.

But I digress.

That night, despite hating my sister was the night even I submitted to her. I seemed to enjoy being spanked by my sister. What's also funny is I guess she was not aware that boys wore underwear that was not like girls, because when she pulled my shorts down and saw my white underwear, she didn't do anything at first, and I could tell she just stared for a second, and I caught a glimpse of her face and she looked slightly surprised and amused.

I also remember during teen years, my sister would command me to bow down before her and kiss her feet, which I gladly did always. Again, all done in comedy I'm sure to my sister, or she just enjoyed making her baby brother her bitch. I guess she thought it was funny, and since people figuratively did that to her all the time, she came to expect it, and maybe enjoyed actually making her brother do the real thing. I always thought it was odd though how my sister never found it odd that I did agree to submit to her, and I am still not totally sure why she enjoyed making me do it. I doubt it was sexual though. I really do. She did not even know about BDSM stuff, and being the snoop I was, I never saw or read about her doing that stuff to other guys. I think it was all just childish games to her, and it was just a contest between sister and brother, and she wanted to win of course, and by spanking me, and ordering me to bow down before her and kiss her feet is her way of winning the game. Hell, my bitch of a sister always thought she was superior to me because she was older, and she was only older by 14 months, but to her, and the assholes who loved her, that was some huge-ass deal, and it just made her better then me, no questions asked.

I swear, this is not some fake story, nor am I just some weirdo trying to tell his weird fantasy. 100% true. I've never even told anyone this stuff before. It's the type of thing ya tell a shrink. In fact, I kinda wanna blame my sister for me being into this. I hated her for so long, and I think apart of me always will.

I sometimes hate these fetishes, and I could write a book on why I loath my sister, and I sometimes honestly feel she is to blame for me being into all the fetishes I'm into. It's like she was the first and only girl I was around for a long time, and because she was a boy-hating, girl-power, snobby little brat who thought she was a Princess, got spoiled by all, and enjoyed spanking me, and then making me bow down before her, and kiss her feet, it's like now all I wanna do is only be around women who are like that.

Hell, for years whenever reading chats I'd have with women online, as I read the woman's words to me, I'd hear my sister's voice. Meaning, in my head, as I read the words, I heard my sister saying the words, and for years, I never even acknowleged it.

Last edited:

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
what a great story!

what a great story!i was never spanked by any of my brothers and sisters-in fact i cant remember ever being spanked at all by either of my parents!you should not feel ashamed about getting aroused by being spanked by your sister-just the act of being spanked by anyone at all is obviously arousing!although spanking has been connected to sex it is not actual sex related-it was originally simply to 'punish' naughty children-but what people didn't realise at the time was that 'endorphins' are released when someone gets spanked-a chemical in the body that is always released when we experience either pain or even pleasure-you know when you find a joke that is so hilarious you keep on and on and on laughing?that is the endorphins at work again!in a nutshell-pain and pleasure are 2 sides of the same coin!also you must take into account the close proximity of the testicles or vagina to the bottom!boys who get spanked get erections and girls sometimes get so aroused by it it makes them 'wet'-i actually saw a girl getting 'caned' and i saw this happening to her!:D

Featured Threads

New Personals