OnlineHumiliateSlv

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 25 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. I got a new job recently so I am not on as often as I used to be but please read my likes and limits on my profile/in my signature carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

sarmatio

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2013
I use and abuse female sluts for my entertainment.
Likes: Control, humiliations, degradation, stretching, anal, oral, torture and many more.
Kik: sarmatio

JBoySub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2020
JBoySub

24M Sub/Brat/Nerd

With lockdown starting up again I'd love for someone to help me pass the time!

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 25 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. I got a new job recently so I am not on as often as I used to be but please read my likes and limits on my profile/in my signature carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

Funderbolt1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 30, 2020
Funderbolt123 is my Kik looking for a mistress, master I may consider as Kik Mistress that doesn't want tribute is like to rocking horse shit

Last edited:

Secretsissy74

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2019
Male slave looking to be used and potentially owned

Dressed up with nowhere to go

Secretsissy74

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015

TEPslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 24, 2012
25/M/bi
Come and ask me any type of presonal and humiliating questions! If i don't answer a quwstion i will do a dare!

My kik is: sissysubiina

goodbaitjl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
You know you're worthless. The only thing you're good for is being abused and degraded in your own filth. You'll piss on yourself, puke on yourself, and always be reminded who you are. Must be prepared to send pictures and videos to your owner.

Women only.

Send me a message on kik if this sounds like your cup of tea: goodbaitjl

stevesilence

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2015
Looking for a female submissive any age and any body type welcomed kik: xXstevesilenceXx

Featured Threads

New Personals