Into humiliation, bondage, pee, tease and denial

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
Looking for short term play, nothing too serious or long-term. Mostly sub but can dom the right person. Open to most things, but like control, BDSM, pain, spanking, nipple clamps, some CBT, humiliation, degradation, writing reports, some hidden public. No scat/pee or illegal stuff or involving non-consenting others.

Kik: dreamingdarklydaniel

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
25 [f4m], Fun Dom, Love Younger Sub Boys Who Are Secretly Packing Pretty Big Dicks For Me To Edge And milk
Sometimes size matters okay? ;P
Also into face sitting, bondage, edging, cum control, cfnm

Kik jessrixer
More likely to reply if you send a pic! Jess x

Reactions: Az_uk

contmycomp

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 12, 2015
I must send full frontal nudes with face for the next 24 hours
Kik is terkius

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
dom [f4m]- super into cute guys packing massive dicks but also SPH :p
So hit me up if you're hung like a horse or kinda disappointing but know your place ;)

Will probably also like you if you're tall or have a hot accent (major kink for dirty talk)

kik jessrixer
Kinda drowning in messages, impressive pics skip the queue ;)

Reactions: AndyS

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
Looking for short term play, nothing too serious or long-term. Mostly sub but can dom the right person. Open to most things, but like control, BDSM, pain, spanking, nipple clamps, some CBT, humiliation, degradation, writing reports, some hidden public. No scat/pee or illegal stuff or involving non-consenting others.

Kik: dreamingdarklydaniel

Tomtom5222

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 20, 2017
Male 19 fit looking for females who wish to use me and control my cock and balls
Kik tommyslave1

subredeng

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 8, 2020
Kik me at subredeng

Submissive mostly straight 27 year old male who is open to anyone messaging me with degrading and mean messages, and some online exposure. Can possibly do more.

smadanayr88

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 13, 2013
29 m Dom
Looking for sub/slave females, traps, fembois, and/or twinks, shaved and on the skinnier side for online play. The younger the better (18+). The less limits the better.
Open with asl, likes, limits, and a nude pic of front and one of back with spread cheeks.

Kik: smadanayr90
SC: shadow_gouki88

stevesilence

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2015
Hello there I am a intelligent male Dominant looking for a female submissive of any age, any body type and any experience for an online D/s relationship. As you can probably guess I am into spankings and discipline, but I am much more complicated then that. I am open to a purely discipline based D/s relationship with rules and punishments but I do also enjoy having a sexual component to that relationship but am open to one that does not include that aspect. I do enjoy other fetishes besides the ones mentioned above such as a little bit of humiliation( although I am always respectful of my submissive), those are just a few examples. I am a kind and respectful Dominant but I can also be very strict and sadistic ( of course in the context of my submissive's limits and likes ).

Look forward to hearing from you, message me directly on here or better yet how about on Kik xXstevesilenceXx​

fadyadil7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 18, 2020
29[M4F]Dom Looking for a new sub,
I'm looking for a new sub to own, I'll give you a 72 hour get to know me period and after that I own you. All your decisions go through me, I choose for you and I get to see you however I like, whenever I like. Your public and private life will be dominated by me. Will be choosing only one. Extra points, if you're cheating on someone with me.

Interests subs Kik me at Fadyadil7 with your ASL and a Live picture.

Kik: FadyAdil7

sissymenow

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 3, 2020
sissymenow I’m up for anyone who wants to chat, help train me parttime, chuck, sissy, male, female, kinky, all of it really lol

contmycomp

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 12, 2015
Im sending full frontal nudes with face to anyone that asks for it. If your dick is bigger than mine you can ask for name and stuff too.
Kik is roberker
Gay

Featured Threads

New Personals