Deran

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 3, 2016
I'm looking for a long term hotwife, female or cuck to use on a daily basis.

So who am I?

I'm a Dutch, good looking male of 27. I've got over 8 years of experience in both online and offline dates.. All kinks and wishes are welcome.

Who are you?

18+, female or cuck with hotwife. Experienced or un-experienced, any shape or size but loyal, obedient and submissive.. willing to follow orders and be active during the week. Pref. Dutch and chubby.

Interested? Curious? Kik me on DOM_Bull_NL and we'll discuss details.

alexgolds94

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2013
HEY EVERYONE! My name is alex and I'm a dirty fuk toy. I like to be used abused humiliated and degraded. Force me to do whatever you want. My kik and skype and both alexgolds93

Lil_Kitten

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 26, 2020
California
Heyy guys! Looking for a male dom 18-25 from California. Preferably someone fit and decent or good looking please ;) also plz say your ASL

kik: Little_Kitten_23

Last edited:

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 25 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. I got a new job recently so I am not on as often as I used to be but please read my likes and limits on my profile/in my signature carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 25 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. I got a new job recently so I am not on as often as I used to be but please read my likes and limits on my profile/in my signature carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

VirginM

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2017
25 male virgin sub looking for someone to play with.

Last edited:

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
25, kinky dom f looking for a cute sub boy to play with
My kinks include bondage, edging/milking, cum control, dirty talk, incest, big cocks, sph. LOVE a boy with a hot accent ;)
kik jessrixer
Not into talking to blank profiles sorry, send a pic!

contmycomp

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 12, 2015
I must send full frontal nudes with face to anyone that asks for it. You can do whatever you want with my nudes.
Kik is robfageri
Gay

FuckMeSubways

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 5, 2020
Kik FuckMeSubways
Im a new male sub and a 20 year old virgin. I have no toys and dont like to show my face but love to send pics and vids of me trying new things

Bi_weak_cuck

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 7, 2019
Kik: bi_weak_cuck
Bi Chubby sub with a small penis who enjoys humiliation, tasks, exposure and water works.

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
Kik me and humilate me please i want to be exposed in kik groups- kik is boy4567

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015

sarmatio

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2013
I use and abuse female sluts for my entertainment.
Likes: Control, humiliations, degradation, stretching, anal, oral, torture and many more.
Kik: sarmatio

Reactions: TightWhore

JBoySub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2020
JBoySub

24M Sub/Brat/Nerd

With lockdown starting up again I'd love for someone to help me pass the time!

Featured Threads

New Personals