Deuterus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2019
25 m sub, currently in chastity cage.
Would love a good conversation and maybe some domming from you :). Only short-term for now
Kik: Duae57

abplayboy2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2015
Abplayboy2

UK dominant

Females preferred. Males possible if young, effeminate, sissy types.

JBoySub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2020
JBoySub

Bored nerdy sub into all sorts of fun stuff! Spanking, chastity, Shibari and more! Come say hello!

Neverendingthirst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2017
Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively), vibrating plug, anal beads, DP dildo, large and small tunnel plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, rubber bands and rope for my tits, ball gag, penis gag, collar

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play/punishment, spanking, body writing.

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I’m looking for a strictly online master or mistresss to make me feel brainless, dumb, degraded, and completely humiliated. My availability isn’t what it was. I should be consistently free for like an hour before work early each morning at 6am my time (EST) to 7, and maybe for an hour or two after work when I get home but less consistently. If you will humiliate me in a session for that hour or leave me tasks for that hour in the morning that would be great! And I’m usually busy on weekends! Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before messaging! If all that works for you then I look forward to hearing from you! Thankss!

Seraph

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2017
Looking for some ongoing play with a dominant woman (cis or trans). Would love to talk and see if we click!

I have a toy collection we can talk about (including some online controlled toys) as well as an exhausting list of kinks and I’d also love to hear about yours!

Hopefully we can find some mutual interests to build a dynamic upon.

Master Tyler

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2015
23 year old Dom from Canada. I'm seeking short-term or long-term submissives younger than the age of 30. I prefer my submissive to be a masochist, as I can be quite sadistic during play.

Physical attraction is important to me and I hope to exchange some pictures at some point after we've gotten to know each other.

My Kik is spazzboy123

Featured Threads

New Personals