shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
mine is shyoldguy. I don't care , male or female exchange pics?
KIK: shyoldguy
FetLife: shyoldguy (same ID other places too)

Just ask me I might do it anyway.
New story: A Phone Call

Likes: No face: Make me Strip, Hidden Public, Exposure, Getting Milked, Webcam dares, lots of Voyeurism

Curious about: Consensual Blackmail.

Dislikes: Body Writing, Humiliation

Limits: llegal stuff, Family,CBT, Pee, Poo, Blood, Needles, Pain, Face, Edging

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
Kik: denied2cum
I’m a straight sub male uk 40 into edging and denial and long term play.
Seeking a girl that would enjoy to give me that tease and be open to explore with me.
Also on fetlife as denied2cumuk
Feel free to message me

Vietpig

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2022
My kik: localbetafag
M 33 - Asian
Role: sub
I am new and inexperienced. I am a little dumb and just want to follow instructions without too much thinking
Looking for a master/mistress willing to guide me.
I am into : sph, foot worship, light cbt, orgasm denial.
Limit: public, blood, poo

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
I’m a straight sub male uk seeking to serve and obey a girl over kik today and longer term if interested.

I don’t mind if you are experienced or not, a Domme, a sub, curious whatever.

My profile is fully written and up to date on here and fetlife (fetlife is denied2cumuk)

I play anon so no faces and likewise I’m fine if that how you want to be also, i’m not here to beg for your pics and videos but be kind enough to show me you’re female or make me a sound recording saying hi.

I’m straight so CIS female please it’s just my preference and I’m very much live and let live - everyone is entitled to their own preference.

Note I don’t pay to play, I do this for my own enjoyment and hopefully yours. It’s a nice escape from my day to day responsibilities.

I’ve multiple years experience and a good well behaved sub.

Straight, lesb or bi girls welcomed even if I’m not your normal cup of tea. (Bringing out the British in me with that statement)

I’m not skinny or pretty and a bit rough round the edges, but obedient and keen to obey. I’ve been with other Dommes longer term and I’ve been told I’m a good sub. Pics of me on my fetlife profile, I’m hairy uncut and well built (won’t blow over in a storm).

If I sound like your sort of guy, then drop me a kik message. I’ll reply to all. Or visit my fetlife profile and drop a comment on a pic or two to let me know someone out there bothered to read my post. It gets awful lonely as a sub male trying to stand out from the crowd.

Kik denied2cum

I do have Skype also and I’m home alone for a few hours today if you want to just say hi that’s fine too.

Mention kinktalk when you message as I assume most my kik messages that I receive are bots. I get plagued by the damned things.

If you are a Findomme I’m sorry but I just don’t pay. But thanks if you took the time to read this, if you want someone not paying to experiment ideas with then equally ping me a kik. I give honest feedback

Thanks a bunch - see you on the other side

Mark (aka kik denied2cum)

Whoever takes time to read this whatever gender post a reply below, keep me near the top of the listing. Give a guy a hand for being honest and just real. A thumbs up or good luck is encouraging I hate seeing my messages alone and unread. The more exposure the better. It’s a shame I get overlooked so often!

DarkSkinDemonKing

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2022
London
demonkingscourt.bdsmlr.com
Dominant Master and Daddy Dom looking for a new playmate 😉 😈

ASL: 32/M/UK
Preference: Thicc/Curvy/BBW Body Type Female Subs/Slaves (18+)

Kinks: DDLG, Body Writing, CNC, Edging, Rules, Tit Play, Clit Play, Watersports, Petplay, Humiliation, Wetting, Hypno/Brainwashing, Bimbofication, Pain, ♠️, Object Fucking, Toys, Anal, Breeding Kink, Praise Kink, Hucow Fetish, Spanking, Minor Public Play...and more 😈

Hard Limits: Scat, Puke, Needles, Blood, Extreme Pain

Kik: DarkSkinDemonKing

Human56755

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 5, 2022
Hi, I am a goodlooking male sub/slave from Italy, 32 y/o.
Big thick uncut dick.
I fantasize about being told by a female in chat to do extreme scat / toilet tasks, the thing that makes me so hard is to imagine being told to use dogshit in those tasks. I think I will actually obey any disgusting tasks with dogshit if truly told to.
Add me on kik pls. I can send a (thick) dick pic / body pic first if you like.

My kik is also: Human56755

Human56755

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 5, 2022
Hi, I am a goodlooking male sub/slave from Italy, 32 y/o.
Big thick uncut dick.
I fantasize about being told by a female in chat to do extreme scat / toilet tasks, the thing that makes me so hard is to imagine being told to use dogshit in those tasks. I think I will actually obey any disgusting tasks with dogshit if truly told to, although a bit scary ;) but so dirty.
Add me on kik pls. I can send a (thick) dick pic / body pic first if you like.

My kik is: Human56755

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
43 year old submissive man here, available for tasks to perform via Kik for the next 8 hours.

If anyone responds you're kindly requested to focus on the dislikes in my signature as decided by this poll.

In the unlikely event that multiple people respond at the same time I'll create a group on Kik so you can share your ideas and I can share pictures of me performing your tasks with everyone in the group.

Note: I'm currently plugged and in chastity so I'm not tempted to play with myself until ordered to. I have the keys for my cage with me so I can unlock myself if anyone wants to abuse my cock and/or balls.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Looking for a piss loving slut, that wants humiliated and degraded. Let me watch you piss.

Kil youwillcallmesir... (all dots)

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I’m looking for a strictly online master or mistresss to make me feel brainless, dumb, degraded, and completely humiliated. My availability isn’t what it was. I should be consistently free for like an hour or two after work when I get home from about 2:30/3:00pm EST to 4:00pm EST. If you will humiliate me in a session for that hour or leave me tasks for that hour in the morning that would be great! And I’m usually busy on weekends! Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before messaging! If all that works for you then I look forward to hearing from you! Thankss!

EDIT: My kik seems to be acting kind of funny so if you want to reach me on Skype my Skype name is live:b.harris346

clint777

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2014
Chennai, India
I am looking for a master to train and mold me without much mercy. I want to feel dumb, horny, owned and abused basically 24/7.
I want a strong master who respects the gift I am willing to make him. I am gifting you my body, mind and live (at some point if you like) just to please you.

I am dreaming of being the perfect fucktoy with a lot of skills and toys for you to use. A mindless slave who will follow every command no matter how humiliating. A thing without any control. Therefore you can train me to be your perfect fucktoy, sissy, gimp, pet or anything you want me to be.

Use my holes without mercy. Stretch them, fill them permanently and make them gape if you like. You can form my body to your wishes. If we go longterm even modifications like piercings, tattoos or hair removal wouldnt be a problem.
Do you wanna make a sissy, with panties, permanent in chastity, prancing around in high heels and lusting for cock? Please go for it!
If you want me to be your puppy or disgusting pig let me know and I will try my best to fullfill your fantasies

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik pluggednstretched

uzugan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 7, 2016
Kik-uzugan
I am a bi dom mostly searching for socks and female submissives. If you think you can offer me something that would grab my interest don't be shy to chat

DarkSkinDemonKing

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2022
London
demonkingscourt.bdsmlr.com
Dominant Master and Daddy Dom looking for a new playmate 😉 😈

ASL: 32/M/UK
Preference: Thicc/Curvy/BBW Body Type Female Subs/Slaves (18+)

Kinks: DDLG, Body Writing, CNC, Edging, Rules, Tit Play, Clit Play, Watersports, Petplay, Humiliation, Wetting, Hypno/Brainwashing, Bimbofication, Pain, ♠️, Object Fucking, Toys, Anal, Breeding Kink, Praise Kink, Hucow Fetish, Spanking, Minor Public Play...and more 😈

Hard Limits: Scat, Puke, Needles, Blood, Extreme Pain

Kik: DarkSkinDemonKing
Still looking for my new female slave. Filthy mind and Sadistic appetites. Come let's play with our dark sides 😉😈

DarkSkinDemonKing

Karam

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 12, 2022
Syria
Kik messenger details

-- I have merged the two four main threads of this, hoping that it will help to stop the creation of new ones. - - Sum

This thread is popular on getdare, so I decided to being it here and see what happens.

ok heres an easy one, download Kik, a free messaging app for iPhone, iPod, Droid, and Windows Phone and post your Kik name here, see how many people you can meet =D
Hi i don't mind pics from male or female my kik is karam_0006

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
39, M, Sadist

Seeking a girl that is eager to suffer and serve. To be used harshly, abused cruelly, and made to torture and degrade herself.

Painful, humiliating, disgusting tasks are all to be expected.

My limits are animals and children.

Message stating you found me here, what you are seeking, and your limits.

Kik - meanandevil82
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
Telegram - Thecruelmaster82

Featured Threads

New Personals