The Grand Consolidated Snapchat Details Thread

Mcjas313

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 24, 2021
jasonthekingtx .... females only..... send me everything and don't be afraid to say hi.

Kamal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2021
Hi,
I am 24 male looking for female sub. I am dom and sub both so mistress can also contact. Snapid narutou3579

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Added, no reply
Perhaps out of the 10 guys that instantly messaged here, you did not pop out, did not seem to fill expectations, did not write in a way that seems appealing, perhaps she did not have time yet or you simply got unlucky, who knows.

But what is up with that mindset of yours? Nobody owes you anything because they are s and you D.

Reactions: KpopHubby

AussieDomSammy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
Perhaps out of the 10 guys that instantly messaged here, you did not pop out, did not seem to fill expectations, did not write in a way that seems appealing, perhaps she did not have time yet or you simply got unlucky, who knows.

But what is up with that mindset of yours? Nobody owes you anything because they are s and you D.
Never said they owe me anything kid. Just that there was no reply. Try chilling out and minding your business.

Reactions: Animal6972

Herewego122

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2022
Hey Kinky devils. @Herewego12321 - A dom that’s very open and a fluid mindset to the interests of a submissive. Hmu to see if we’re compatible.

Reactions: Animal6972

Featured Threads