The Kink Talk Christmas Tree

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
For many of us the Christmas season is well and truly here and the day approaching fast. One of our more active members @akechi106 came to me with a great idea that I'd like to see happen.
The idea is to create Kink Talk Kinky Christmas Tree, the tree itself will be the body of one of our members in a special "tree" pose. If you would to be the tree send me a pm or leave a post here, the pose required is front on standing upright, legs together and arms out at a "Christmas tree" angle. I will then select the best tree from those submitted, just remember you can include your face but only if you are verified. Otherwise you can crop or blank your face or even wear a hood of mask if you don't want to show it or can't.

Now a tree needs presents to go under it, these can be pretty much anything you can think of but be sure to wrap them before you put them under the tree. You can even send present to specific people if you want by adding a tag, of course only they get the unwrapped present on Christmas day!
The tree also needs ornaments, any kinky dressed up body parts, kinky toys or other bits but please everything submitted must be you or yours.

I'm hoping if things go well I will be able to decorate the tree as we go along (subject to my time also) and we can all have some fun this next week.

So c'mon all you kinky folks, lets get into the Christmas spirit! Ho, ho, ho...

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Thank you for mentioning me, Just as a little side note.... I did come up with this idea after starting a small "Merry Christmas KT" album with one of the other members and Resident KT Model, @Modelwannabe, Really could not of come up with it with out her to be honest. So thank you to her for helping me with this Idea.

Featured Threads

New Personals