The long dark walk of shame

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
This story goes back a few years ago.... However a night I will never forget.

I had a Sir who knew I wanted some humiliation tasks and punishments for some time, he found that public and semi public nudity was arousing to me so he plotted this one night out after reading one of my fiction stories he decided it was time.

I was given the task of a list of chores to do while Sir was at work, as he had done many times before, there had to be about 20 things to do to keep me busy. This particular time I was not given instruction to bind myself to the bed and wait blid folded and gagged for him to come home. He instead instructed me to put on a trenchcoat over my naked body. Sir loved trench coats on me so I never thought much about it. I was to sit on the edge if the bed with the coat on and wait.

Upon his arrival Sir asked me if I was good and did as I was told. I nodded my head yes, as I softly replied, "Yes Sir!" quietly in anticipation of what was going to happen

Sir did his inspection and found I had missed a spot while I dusted, I thought I had got everywhere but... nope I indeed missed the spot. Sir has me put in a toy in my already wet pussy, I am not allowed to drop it out either. Then instructs me to come with him.

As we walk into the apartment hall I suddenly realize I am in for a embarassment of my life! We walk to his vehicle and he tells me to get in open the trench coat a bit and the buckle up. I promptly do as I am told in fear of what's about to happen being worse.

After driving down the highway about 15 minutes with oncoming traffic and people passing being able to see me, he turns onto a side road kinda secluded but still travelled a bit. It's still light out a bit but starting to get dark, he pulls over telling me to get out.

I gulp and respond with, "Yes Sir," as I get out. He then tells me to open the coat wide and start walking. I do this and after about 10 minutes he asks how I'm doing, I explain how embarrassed and humiliated I am, Sir smiles and tells me to keep walking. After a bit a car drove by, I tried to hide myself ducking and closing the coat. Sir ordered me to keep walking and open it as the car approached I was visible. Sir was upset with me for trying to hide.

Sir stopped the car ordered me to take off the coat get in sitting on my hands, no speaking as I tried to appologize, he buckled me up so the belt was under my breasts pushing them up a bit. I am sure I was already red in the face as I felt the heat beaming from it.

Sir made me stay like this all the way home no matter if cars drove by or not. Me beaming with embarassment and excitement that it was actually happening, he decided to go through a Tim Hortons drive through for coffees.
At this point I was even more humiliated, I mean I patroned that Timmies a lot and now they would see me naked sitting on my hands submitting to my Sir.

When we arrived home he held the coat up and allowed me to put it on to walk in. However once inside we sat down and discussed why it happened, if I liked the punishment and how next time it would be worse. Sir enjoyed knowing how I was feeling, he also liked to confirm I knew why I was being punished.

I tried to always double check my tasks were done propperly after that.

Featured Threads

New Personals