The new girl

Story

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 20, 2011
It was November 26, 2011 when the new girl came to school. The new girl was named Emily and she was beautiful. She had dark brown long hair, beautiful brown eyes, and the men said her beautiful ass. Emily had First hour in room B-305 Science class. All the guys were staring at her and she knew it. At lunch she was invited to 5 different tables to sit, She was scared because one was a girl. She decided to sit alone but when she looked up for her first bit of chili 7 guys were sitting with her. She decided to go sit with a boy who was being picked on. She asked what his name was and he said Sam. She told him her name then they figured out they had next hour together.

Sam let Emily sit next to him because nobody sat near him, then every guy sat next to them. After school Sam invited Emily to watch a movie. Emily said no that she had homework, then they got on different buses. Emily didn't really have homework she just wanted to see her master because her parents were gone. Emily's master was online so they chatted. Here's how the conversation went.
Hello master how are you?
I'm good slave you may take out your butt plug now.
Thank you sir want any more pictures
Yes I do send one of you in your bikini
Yes sir it'll be send in about 5 minutes.

Emily puts on her black bikini with pink poka dots on it. She got the camera ready and the picture snapped her in an awesome pose. She send the picture to him and here's more messages
It's a very nice picture
Thank you master
So Emily when did you buy this
Emily thought to herself then typed this in concern.
WAIT I NEVER GAVE YOU MY NAME!!!!!!!

Story

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 20, 2011
Part 2

Why wouldn't I know your name?
Because I never told you my name?
Are you sure?
Yah I'm sure I never told you my name.
O well i guess I know you in real life.
What?!?!?!
Yah so in the future your gonna know who I am.
Ok master I'm gonna go.
Ok I will let you slave.

Emily was scared because if someone figured her out she'd to called a whore. It was 6:30pm so she decided to eat some ramen noodles. She thought about her master until 9:00pm when she got back online. She had one message from her master so she read it.

Hello slave if you go to the back of school after school on Friday you'll know who I I'm.

Emily decided to go Friday for two reasons 1 she wanted to know who it was and 2 her master would tell everyone if she didn't. It was 11:24pm so she decided to go to bed. That whole night she had a nightmare of being laughed at in school everyday.

Tuesday
The next morning she woke up at 7:00am and got ready. She changed into a red thong, skinny jeans, t-shirt, bra, and boots. She got online to see anything new but there wasn't. She decided to read a story called Little Sister Becomes A Slave. It was 7:45am so she went to the bus stop. The bus picked her up at 7:50am and she sat with some freshman who knew he had no chance with her. They got to school and she went to first hour. In science they were doing an experiment to frogs. Emily didn't like it but she had to. At lunch time she sat with Sam and apologized for having homework yesterday. Sam said it was ok. Sam and Emily went to there next hour and sat down. In the middle of class she bent other to get her pencil and Sam saw her red thong pop out. Sam was so hard it hurt so he looked away.

After school Emily and Sam got off the bus and said bye to eachother. When Emily got home she did her math problems. Emily got online and saw her master was online. Here's there conversation
Hello master
Hello Emily
So what do I do today?
Send me a picture of yourself NAKED!
Wait what?!?!?!
Do it or I'll tell the whole school.
Are you blackmailing me.
Ya got a problem with it now send the pics in the next 10 minutes or the secret email message I'm sending about you will be everywhere.

Emily didn't know what to do so she took the picture and sent it.

Wednesday
Emily wakes up remembering her dream about her being a slut around school. She gets ready to go to school then checks her account. New message from blah blah blah it said. She opens it up and finds out something that's really great.....

Please comment below how much you did/didn't like it

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I love this story please hurry with the next installment

Featured Threads

New Personals