The Nightmare

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
She checked the address twice before entering.

The room was not as she had expected. She thought it would have been brighter, furnished. She looked round the dimly lit room, one chair and coffee table. On the table there was a bottle and a glass. Other than that the room was empty.

A light in the dim room was switched on, she could see there was someone sitting in the once empty chair.

"Strip and get on all fours", the voice commanded.

She did as she was told, not knowing what to expect, her invitation to the slave audition just told her to bring all her toys. Was no one else auditioning for this new game show?

When she was on all fours, she was aware that the floor was hard, littered with gravel, her knees hurt her.

“Bring your toys to me, one at a time. Remain on all fours at all times. Use your mouth to carry them.”

Had she misread the letter, Bad was so confused, but in fear of making things worse she obeyed the man.

One by one she took her toys out of her rucksack and carried them in her mouth to the man's feet.

The paddle, the whip, the restraints, the belt, the ankle spreader. It seemed to take an age, but eventually all her toys were at the man's feet.

“Come” he ordered, Bad went to get up, “on all fours” he shouted. Bad obeyed, and crawled to him, her knees grazed from the gravel. When she reached him, he allowed her to kneel, and pass each toy to him. As she did so, he twisted her nipples, sometimes softly, sometimes a real tug, so that it was painful.
He looked at each toy as it was handed to him, and pretended to use it.
Bad knew she was in deep trouble, but somehow could not bring herself to leave.
“Get up and pour me a drink” he ordered.

She obeyed immediately. He looked at her naked body as she stood in front of him. “Let me see if you are worth owning; your tits aren't bad; turn round”.

Bad was not sure what he meant by his last comment - what did he mean, if she were worth owning? She already knew better than to question him.

“Your ass will do too”. He remarked “you're here today to see if I think you are good enough to be my slave. You will not do anything unless I tell you, Nothing will be questioned, you are just to obey. You will address me as SIR, but only if SIR needs a response - is that understood?”

“Yes SIR”. She replied.

“You on the other hand can be addressed as cunt, slut, sub, fuckmeat, whore and any other name that I would care to bestow upon you. If I feel that slut shows some promise I will keep you and train you, if not you undergo some basic training and get another audition until you meet someone who finds you acceptable - understood?"

Bad remained silent unsure if she was meant to answer. She was scared.

"Answer me, slut". This "audition" was going to be tough, Bad was not sure how she got into this position, then realising she was taking too long to answer, replied "Yes SIR".

"Lean towards me" Sir ordered. Bad did as she was told. Sir put a pair of chained nipple clamps on her. He tugged until Bad pulled a face that showed pain. Sir laughed.

"Get on all fours" He commanded, Bad did as instructed. Sir used her as a table, putting his drink on her
"If you spill a drop, you will be punished slut.Crawl around the room, let me see your ass".

Bad did as she was told, while crawling she heard a noise, she tried to ignore it, focusing on the drink, there were cries of pain, she looked up distracted - a screen had appeared showing images of women in all sorts of positions, being humiliated and abused, being tortured. Bad shuddered, then felt something cold on her back, Fuck she had spilt the drink.

"You just couldn't help yourself could you whore?" The man scowled. "Come here".

As Bad crawled back to the man, she knew she was going to be punished, but would it be as bad as the images on the screen. As if reading her thoughts Sir explained these were live images of training camp, and she was dangerously close to going there. The thought of her being an image on the screen filled her with fear.

“Lean over my knees”. Bad did as she was told, her flat stomach touching his legs. Sir grabbed Bad by the hair,

"As you were so interested in watching the screen, you must watch it now."

Bad had no choice but to look up at the screen, the images of training camp had been replaced by an image of her bare ass. Sir attached a collar forcing her to remain in that position.

"Count" he ordered as he lifted his hand.

Bad counted 50 spanks on each cheek, without a sound from her. Bad watched as Sir picked up the paddle, another 50 on each cheek. Bad was finding it difficult to stay quiet now; the spanking was beginning to go beyond her pain threshold. She watched as Sir picked up the whip, and flogged her, followed by the cane. 50 on each cheek with each. Bad was close to tears, she wanted to beg him to stop. But she was afraid that if she did, she would end up at Camp.

Finally, just as she thought she was going to fade into oblivion, with all the pain. Sir stopped. Bad was grateful and Sir knew. He pushed her off him, and unzipped himself.

“Show me your gratitude whore”. He commanded.

Whore, that described how Bad was feeling, here she was naked, about to give a complete stranger a blowjob. All she knew about him was that he was Sir.

Bad took Sirs big cock in her mouth, Sir made her head move back and fore by pulling her hair. Bad wondered how long this hell would last for, how much more pain and humiliation she could take before caving in.

Sir eventually tired of Bad's cock sucking, and pulled her head away from him.

“Not bad”, he commented, then continued “go to the door and do a headstand”.

Bad did as she was told, she hoped she could keep the position as long as Sir wanted it, gymnastics was never one of her strong points in school.
It was not something she needed to worry about, two people seemed to appear from no where, and attached her to the door. Her feet, wide apart, were in straps attached to the top of the door, there was something round her waist and arms. Bad wasn't quite sure what was happening, it was all to much for her to take in.

Sir got up and started to use his belt. He started to belt her cunt.
“Count you whore..” Sir commanded. Bad obeyed, she remembered counting to 100 before the room went black, the last words she heard Sir say were along the lines of …the slut needing some training, but he thought he could she could make a slave.

Bad was saved from training camp, but could serving this Master, who obviously enjoyed all that she had endured, ever be thought of as being saved.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Thanks

Thanks - I have found I like writing about this sort of stuff, but could not share it with anyone else.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Bad was suddenly aware of being tied to a chair, legs wide apart, her hands cuffed behind the chair. The chair, made of wood, made her sore ass even more painful. As she came to, she became aware of how much pain she was in.

The room looked familiar, but she struggled to place it for a while. Then it came to her - it was the room used as a training camp. The one she had seen on the screen, full of women in varying positions, being beaten, abused and humiliated.

Had she misheard those last words, that she would do? Had the man changed his mind? Was she to endure a week of training before going through the “audition” again? As these thoughts came to Bad’s mind, she felt the need to cry. Bad could not take any more. Suddenly she became aware that she was not alone. The man that had “auditioned” her, put her through so much was there.

Look at the board slut the man ordered and read it” Bad did as instructed. She struggled to read the words, her tears preventing her. At the same time, the man was reading the board, pausing occasionally for Bad to repeat the words.

“I am grateful to Sir for allowing me to serve Him, to be his slave. From now on, this slut will no longer speak her name, for she is not worthy of it, she will answer to whatever name her superiors wish to call her. The slut has not rights, is not allowed to have opinions, she is just a worthless piece of fuckmeat for her owner, and should He wish it others, to enjoy.

Any bad behaviour such as disobedience will be punished as its owner sees fit. The slut will address its owner and other superiors as Sir; occasionally it may address her owner as Master. If the whore ever speaks, it will talk about itself as the worthless object it is – as a thing to be used, not a person. The words she and her are no longer in slut’s vocabulary.

If the whore is obedient and serves its Master it will be rewarded by being allowed the privilege of seeing Sir relieve himself. Sometimes the Master will fuck the slut’s mouth, other times its cunt or ass. Slut has no choice in how or where it gets fucked. It is there for the Master to do as He wishes”.

That was the end of the writing. The man looked at Bad.

“Do you agree with MY terms?” He asked. Bad nodded. With that the man untied Bad, and pushed her to the floor, then continued “As of tomorrow, you are my slut, my slave. You are no longer Bad Slave, if you understand, don’t just nod pathetically, show your willingness to serve”

Bad found herself naked on her knees, in front of the man. She swallowed hard and hoped that somewhere she would find the strength to say the right words.

“Sir, this slut begs to serve you, to be your slave. It gives up any rights to freedom, it wishes to be controlled by Sir. Being your slave would be a privilege. Kind Sir, I beg You to take me as YOUR slave, I ask only for the honour of calling you Master.” Bad paused, what else did this man want to hear? There was silence for a while; she was obviously expected to continue.

“Sir, the body that used to be mine, is now yours. Use and abuse it as You wish, sluts tits, cunt and ass along with the rest of the whore’s body belongs to you.”

The man pulled her hair, “My slave will learn that I like pain. The whore will learn not only to endure the pain, and any other task, but also to thank her Master for using her. Open your mouth fuckmeat”

Bad did as she was told, she closed her eyes, not wanting to know what was going to happen. The man unzipped his trousers. Bad came to the conclusion that he was going to fuck her mouth. Her hair was pulled tighter.

“Open your eyes slut”, Bad did as she was told to her horror the man, instead of fucking her mouth, pissed aiming so that she swallowed his piss.

“If the whore is lucky, one day it will deserve to be fucked, until it proves itself it will be my piss bucket.” The man did his zip and left.

Bad was left alone in this dungeon. She noticed some food on the floor in a dog bowl. That was obviously her food, if she wanted to eat, the hard wooden floor was her bed, and tomorrow she would stop being Bad, stop being a person, and become an IT.

Bad lay awake most of the night, wondering what her future would be like.

Featured Threads

New Personals