The ongoing mystery task game!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Here's a new idea that everyone can join in. I'll start off with an example then anyone who wants to post their own can follow in this thread. This will keep all the mystery tasks in one place for anyone willing to give them a go.

The rules for setting up a mystery task are simple, using the inline "spoiler" tagging you can set 3 choices and anyone who plays MUST do the one they pick. Of course this is totally an honor system but if you're playing then surely you want the fun of being committed to do something kinky right?

The rules are as follows.

Task setters:
  1. Create 3 mini tasks and hide them using the "spoiler" tagging - you can find it in the "More options" in the edit window.
  2. Describe who the tasks are for, male, female, or gender non-specific.
  3. Give a hint list of what the tasks will be about and how long they will take. For instance, [pain, humiliation] [10-15 minutes]
  4. The list of included kinks is to cover all 3 tasks but not all of them need to be in every task, that's what it gives it some risk factor.
Task takers:
  1. Read the description and hint list and decide if you are willing to commit.
  2. When you are ready click on the Spoiler tag to reveal your task.
  3. You must do that task immediately so if you're not ready DON'T CLICK.

Ok, so everyone knows the rules, here's my task to kick things off. Task setters you can play with this to see how it's put together, but task takers don't click unless you're ready to do it!

Description. Mystery task challenge for females. Includes, medium pain, insertions, orgasm denial, humiliation, body writing. Duration, 15-30 minutes.

Strip topless and attach clamps to both nipples, use clothes pegs, binder clips or home made pencil clamps (see this guide) if you don't have proper clamps. Sit or stand in front of a mirror and set a timer for 15 minutes, as each minute passes flick the clamps up and down 5 times. When the time is up remove the clamps and pull on your nipples while you twist them for a count of 100.

Strip bottomless, insert your panties into your pussy fully if possible or as much as you can fit. If you aren't wearing panties you get a fresh pair or from your laundry hamper. Set a timer for 30 minutes, now masturbate and make yourself cum. As soon as start to cum, pull the panties from your pussy and pull them over your face so the gusset runs down your face, poke some of it into your mouth and bite to hold it there. Continue to masturbate for the remainder of the time.

Strip naked and set a time for 15 minutes. Now using a marker write "I'm a kinky whore, I do what I'm told" 30 times all over yourself. Include boobs, belly, thighs and upper arms. If you manage to finish the writing before the 15 minutes is up you can masturbate and cum, if not you are denied orgasms for the next 3 days.

Featured Threads

New Personals