The Person, History and Meaning Behind the Bdsm.

NeonInk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Oct 5, 2010
As we all know, people do not just become interested in bdsm for no apparent reason.
There are always things in our lives and childhoods that slowly developed us into what we are now.
Some of us are into bdsm as a real lifestyle, and some others just see it as a sexual interest, there is however always a reason.
Most people may say "I was curious."
But it is never that easy, things happen in lives that slowly push us to being as curious as we all were.
So what do you think drove you to join the lifestyle or sexual interest of bdsm?
What is the meaning and history behind your bdsm?

I believe for me, well my whole life I had always been fascinated with strange things, as a little kid I felt euphoric when pushed around, laughed at, stuck in a small room, ect.
And when I would watch movies, I was instantly drawn in so quickly when someone was tied up or such, little did I know that it was going to take this much effect into my life.
I was also the joke of the town and school, the one everyone bullied and laughed at for year after year after year.
I believe these situations, and other ones had effected me and made me the submissive person I am today.

shavedrachel

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Staff member
Sep 28, 2010
Sorry to here you were bulied over this

Some people can be right idiots -

Sure this has also happened to others - hope everyones has had no lasting effects

Love Rachie
x x x

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
For me it started when I was a youngster and an older guy used to take me someplace private and inspect and torture my genitals and whip my backside. Nothing too painful and he moved on after a few months but I've never lost sight of the fact that I enjoyed every minute of it. I've tried to make contact with others who might wish to subject me to the same treatment and continue to do so. Ever the optomist.

Featured Threads

New Personals