The real deal

Is the annual gyno check a pain or a thrill? (please only ladies vote)

• Love it!

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Dread it!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
To launch the newest sub forum on Kink Talk, the Clinic I have a topic that seems vexed for many, the annual visit to the doctor or gynecologist.
You put your feet up on the stirrups, and out it comes, described by Ben Elton as the "duck billed torpedo", the speculum, set to invade your most hidden place.
These days they mostly use the disposable plastic type for convenience but you will occasionally encounter the cold, hard steel type especially if you need a more extended exam.
So ladies where to you sit with this one? Is it something you dread and put off as long as possible or is it a bit of a kinky thrill for you to have some stranger staring up inside you? Maybe you don't worry about it at all, and its just another exam you need to get done.
Any stories or experiences you'd care to share with us?

Even if you don't want to discuss how about voting in the anonymous poll to see where you fit in with the other kinky gals here.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So if I get you right here you love it because it turns you on but dread it because you find that aspect humiliating?
Lol, guess thats an answer I wasn't expecting!

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

SilentXPartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2021
Columbus, OH
It's the visit to the Wax Bar that really makes me sweat. Every time that beautiful girl asks me to hop up on the table and let my legs fall open I willing do it. It's subtle but clear in her voice she hasn't asked, but she tells me what to do, and in that moment I've practically bared my soul. She prepares her waxed and returns to examine me. (Love that vulnerability). Before I know it her hands spread my legs wife's and she's unfolding my lips one at a time and pressing them with powder. Warm wax is applied and more spreading and pressing occurs. When it's time she rips the wax away and swiftly places her palm to one side of my throbbing vagina. Over and over it happens. Warm wax and seconds of delicious pain. The reward of her pressure treatment. After wax she visually examines the full area and tweezes strays individually. My mind races with her face so near. I depart silky smooth from front to back desperately eager to be spread open again.

Featured Threads