The rope bra

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have used this so many times, described it to others countless times and yet to date haven't put together a set of instructions on how to tie it.

Here, finally is a visual guide to tying a rope bra. This is not the definitive or only rope bra, there are many other ways to tie them but this one is simple to do solo and looks neat as well. It's discrete enough to wear under clothing and provides a kind of lift and support you just won't get from your regular bra.

To do this you will need some rope (obviously, the clue's in the name), around 5m (15') is ideal for this. If you are new to rope bondage start with a thinish rope, about6mm (1/4") is good but anywhere from 5mm to even 7-8mm will work. Thinner is easier to work with and knot as it is more compliant, a soft poly rope is perfect and these are really cheap to buy at your local hardware. Don't attempt this with a much longer length, you'll just get tangled up and frustrated and give up!

Start by finding the mid point of your rope, place this point behind your neck and drape the ends down over your shoulders so they hang down between your boobs.

step 1.jpg

Now cross the ropes over, left to right and right to left pass them under your boobs and around your sides so they hang down your the sides of your back.

step 2.jpg

Pass the right rope across your back and tuck it up under your armpit, then do the same with the left. They should form a crossover in the middle of your back.

step 3.jpg

Take the ropes and run them over the tops of your boobs passing them behind the ropes that come down from your shoulders.

step 4.jpg

Now working one rope at a time take it across and pull it down under your boob so all ropes cross between your boobs as shown by the green arrow.

step 5.jpg

Here you start the wrapping. Again working one side at a time wrap under, up the side then over the top and down through the middle.
As you wrap under your boobs lift them with one hand to be sure and keep the rope snug against your chest, keep tension enough to form an indented path with the rope. Keep going until you have used up most of the rope then tie the end to the vertical runs coming down from your shoulders.

step 6.jpg

To be successful you need to keep slack out of the ropes at all times, some find it helpful to hold the loose ends in their mouth when working on one side.
If you find one side works out tighter than the other simply unknot and rewrap the last past again.

Don't expect perfect results first try, this is a learned skill and does take some time to master, especially solo. The crossovers are an important part of this, they provide a solid foundation to keep the ropes in place as well as forming a structure to begin the wrapping.

Please leave some feedback if you try this, especially if you have any issues following the instruction. You can also dm me if you're shy of attention.

Oddball Matt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 16, 2022
Thank you for this, this is definitely something we will be trying in the near future. My wife says she wants me to take control and has hinted towards wishing to be tied up but is also very claustrophobic so I`d think this would be a good entry level thing as it`s not tying her down to anything.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Newsubfortraining

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2022
For anyone still struggling to work this out, here's a fantastic photo guide performed by one of our lovely members. Follow along as she expertly ropes her huge boobs perfectly!

View attachment 99422 View attachment 99415 View attachment 99416 View attachment 99417

View attachment 99418 View attachment 99419 View attachment 99420 View attachment 99421

How good is that???
I am small breasted and can't do it. Can you post a breast bondage tutorial for small tits people ??

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I am small breasted and can't do it. Can you post a breast bondage tutorial for small tits people ??
How small is small? This will work on pretty much any size over A cup with only a few tweaks. If at step 5 you repeat steps 2,3 and 4 (instead of beginning wrapping) running around behind your back, going under then over you can build a much more substantial base "bra" that should squish your boobs enough to make a couple of wraps possible.

There are alternatives if this fails, however in my experience it's more often that the ropes are not being kept tight enough that this method doesn't work.

Please try as suggested and see how it goes, if possible supply a couple of photos if you're having trouble (can dm me direct) and I'll work to help you solve the problems.
I will also be posting some different methods in the coming weeks as well, I just need my trusty model to get through her current relocation and I'll be able to show more methods.

Newsubfortraining

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2022
How small is small? This will work on pretty much any size over A cup with only a few tweaks. If at step 5 you repeat steps 2,3 and 4 (instead of beginning wrapping) running around behind your back, going under then over you can build a much more substantial base "bra" that should squish your boobs enough to make a couple of wraps possible.

There are alternatives if this fails, however in my experience it's more often that the ropes are not being kept tight enough that this method doesn't work.

Please try as suggested and see how it goes, if possible supply a couple of photos if you're having trouble (can dm me direct) and I'll work to help you solve the problems.
I will also be posting some different methods in the coming weeks as well, I just need my trusty model to get through her current relocation and I'll be able to show more methods.
Thanks i will try🙃

Reactions: justlearning2

Oddball Matt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 16, 2022
This has quickly become one of our favorite things to do, though I usually do it slightly differently like routing the ropes from behind the neck strap when coming round the tits to make sure the loops won't unravel even if not pulled awfully tight. Another thing I love about this is you can endlessly improvise and add to it like for example attaching a second rope (or using a longer one if you have it) between the boobs, make a body harness with a modified marquis hip weave and finish it off with frogties on the legs, quick release wrist cuffs bind the arms wherever you want them with a fast getaway if need be.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Time for an update with a second type of rope bra, and this one works on any size boobs!

As for the first style, around 5m of 6-8mm soft poly rope is what you'll need for this.

Begin by finding the middle of the rope, then pass the rope behind your back so the mid point is in the middle of your back. You don't need to get it exact, close enough will work fine here.

step 1.jpg
Tuck the ropes up high under your armpits as shown.

Next, pull those ends across the top of your boobs and again tuck them under your armpits.

step 2.jpg

Cross across your back again then pull the ends around in front.

Now cross under your boobs, keep the rope high and tight across the bottom of them.

step 3.jpg

Then tuck those ends up under your armpits again, see the pattern here?

Now another run across your back and return to the front on top of your boobs as shown.

step 4.jpg

As you're working keep the ropes nice and tight and make sure they stay up in line with your boobs and don't sag down anywhere.

Knot the ends together in a plain double knot at the centre top of your boobs.

step 5.jpg

As you tie the knots adjust the position of the ropes to make sure they are all neat and snug.

Now you can use the rope ends to tie the bottom runs to the top runs. Pass the ends under the bottom ropes pulling it up between your boobs then behind the top pair of ropes and pull them down so they all bunch together between your boobs.

step 6.jpg

Make some final adjustments to get everything neat and tidy and you're done!
If everything worked out right you should now have your boobs firmly clamped between the top and bottom ropes.

This method also works really well under clothing as there is nothing around the neckline to give it away.
As mentioned in the first set of instructions, this is a learned skill, you'll most likely need to have a few goes before you get a good result.

If you try it out let me know.

I should also have a followup soon with my live model who's been itching to try this out!

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Thank you for this, this is definitely something we will be trying in the near future. My wife says she wants me to take control and has hinted towards wishing to be tied up but is also very claustrophobic so I`d think this would be a good entry level thing as it`s not tying her down to anything.
A suggestion, get your wife to hold the rope not bind her, that often settles things in and makes it more comfortable. Progress to loops she holds on to, then puts her hands through, and so forth.

:)

submissive_s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2017
This post inspired me to do a little bondage today which led to a question. For ladies with large breasts, do you find the first tie comfortable? Whenever I try it, it seems like the weight from my breasts pulls on my neck. Any suggestions?

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
This post inspired me to do a little bondage today which led to a question. For ladies with large breasts, do you find the first tie comfortable? Whenever I try it, it seems like the weight from my breasts pulls on my neck. Any suggestions?
My advice there would be to either leave them away or give them a bit more slack so the weight is not really on the rope on the neck at all. It can depend a bit on the kind of rope but it should hold even without to much weight taken up by the neck (like in the 2nd one)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
It sounds like you're pulling the first runs a bit too tight, they should only be snug. However there is an alternate method that often works with really big boobs that doesn't have the neck section.

For this you start by tying a knot (for reference) in the middle of the rope.

step 1-A.jpg

Simply hold this between your boobs then tuck the ropes up under your sagging boobs. If they're big and saggy enough they should hold the rope under them so you can then complete the other steps. Running around your back for the crossover so they come up and over the top of your boobs then begin the wrapping.

This is definitely more tricky to do solo, the neck ropes provide an anchor point to keep your ropes in place while you work so without that you need to be really careful that things don't slip around, but with practice it is doable.

Reactions: LeonRoman

c0cktunnel

--Verified Pig--
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 26, 2023
Dr. Optokon instructed me to post my pig tits wrapped up in this rope bra as an example for all you other subs who want to try it. 🥰 Thank you, Sir! 🐷

Attachments

• 20230527_234452.jpg
    20230527_234452.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 20230527_234539.jpg
    20230527_234539.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20230527_234701.jpg
    20230527_234701.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 20230527_234802.jpg
    20230527_234802.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 20230527_235012.jpg
    20230527_235012.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20230527_235008.jpg
    20230527_235008.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20230527_235837.jpg
    20230527_235837.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 24

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I tried the rope bra too, it's the first time I'm answering with pics, I hope you'd like it
Wow, that's a great job!! Looks like you followed the instructions very well indeed. I can see some colour change in your boobs too so those ropes must be pretty tight. I hope you enjoyed this experience.

Featured Threads

New Personals