The Show

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
This is a fiction story not actual event.

I awaken to Sir gently rubbing my head, he gives me a gentle good morning kiss and allows me to fully awaken. Sir then awaits his breakfast as I cook it, serving his breakfast with tea. I then turn back and place mine in a pet bowl on the floor by his feet. I await his permission to eat and when Sir is done if there is any bit of scraps on his plate I must lick it clean also along with finishing my food and drinks before I am allowed to take the dishes to the kitchen to clean them.

Sir decides that he is entering me in a dog show, he has me put in my tail butt plug, put my hair up like big floppy ears. I then must put on my collar and he attaches the leash. Walking me out to the vehicle Sir instructs me to do exactly what I am told just as if I was a dog.

We arrive at the dog show, I sit on the podium, awaiting my instructions. Sir feeds me a dog treat that I choke down with appreciation for the fact he rewarded me.

While the judges come around they get to us and tell me to stand so I am on all fours and they lift my tail, feeling my whole tummy breasts ears checking my teeth and eyes, one judge says oddly strange looking mutt you have entered.

Sir explains I am his best pet so they ask to see what tricks I can do.
I roll over play dead, speak beg, shake paw, everything they ask. Sir looks pleased then after the judging.....

Which I would have won if I was a real dog the judges spoke to Sir and told him if I am his pet I need to be tattooed. They happen to have a person who did it there that day. Sir agreed and brought me to the booth. Sirs bitch was tattooed on my ear. I couldnt believe Sir did it but was willing to accept it for him.

Sir brings me home and I make dinner again, I serve him food and put mine in my bowls as I place his food down I say," Thank you Sur for tattooing me. Sir smiles and allows me to start eating right away. As Sir Pat's my head while I eat.

I knew I made him a proud owner :)

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Just to give you a little help with words, at the beginning when you wrote, " This is a Fiction Story not actual event."
you should correct that too, " This is a Fictional Story and not an actual event." so it sounds a bit cleaner

Reactions: Kytten

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
Just to give you a little help with words, at the beginning when you wrote, " This is a Fiction Story not actual event."
you should correct that too, " This is a Fictional Story and not an actual event." so it sounds a bit cleaner
Thank you I will fix that.

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
I xant figure out how to edit the story, however I will keep it in mind and keep trying. Thank you again.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I xant figure out how to edit the story, however I will keep it in mind and keep trying. Thank you again.

No problem, if that is part of the tittle of the thread, not the Thread tittle, but the Tittle for the first post, you may need an Admin to fix it, I know you cannot edit those.

Also, you mistyped want with an X..... lol, if you have a sir/master, might want to get a minor punishment for not double checking your work lol.

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
No problem, if that is part of the tittle of the thread, not the Thread tittle, but the Tittle for the first post, you may need an Admin to fix it, I know you cannot edit those.

Also, you mistyped want with an X..... lol, if you have a sir/master, might want to get a minor punishment for not double checking your work lol.
Thank you I think it may have been can't, I end up hitting that stupid x all the time, I did look it over but I was pretty tired I just had thoughts running through my head so couldnt sleep, and felt I should write it out then.

I do appreciate the suggestion and the criticism tho. As I won't be able to improve if I don't know what to improve on. :)

When I tried to edit it only was allowing for me to edit the title nothing else. And I hit all the buttons trying. However at least I know for future.

Again thank you

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah, you may need to ask an admin when you see them to help you fix the error then, because its in the Header/Tittle area of the post which won't let you edit it.

I know an admin can though. Unless that changed after they did the big site update.

Again you are welcome

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.

Hello I spoke with Sir he has given me 2 tasks to do since it was 2 errors... both to be done within the next couple days. I am not allowed to cum either. I am super excited he chose a task for each. Thank you for suggesting to ask for a punishment for it.

Kytten

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Hello I spoke with Sir he has given me 2 tasks to do since it was 2 errors... both to be done within the next couple days. I am not allowed to cum either. I am super excited he chose a task for each. Thank you for suggesting to ask for a punishment for it.

Kytten
No problem, it only seemed fitting since you made them.

Might I suggest you post them when you finish those punishments

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
No problem, it only seemed fitting since you made them.

Might I suggest you post them when you finish those punishments
Thank you Yes it was fitting and dont get me wrong I'm not complaining.

I will ask Sir if he wants me to first however I think it may be quite an idea.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Thank you Yes it was fitting and dont get me wrong I'm not complaining.

I will ask Sir if he wants me to first however I think it may be quite an idea.

Well then I cannot wait to read how you were punished for making two grammar mistakes

Featured Threads

New Personals