Status
Not open for further replies.

girl

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 8, 2011
Kathy was from a small boring town in Texas when she found a site called kinktalk. Kathy decided to stay on Kinktalk because she was living a boring life in a boring town and needed some excitement. Kathy puts up a thread for a master to control her in person and she put that she was a lesbian. After about 4 days of waiting for a girl to reply it happened.

Kathy started talking to her soon to be master in PMs. They discovered they both lived in Texas about 22 miles away from eachother. When they found that out they decided to talk about more things. kathy asks if they can meet in person and her master agrees. They decide to meet at Burgerking about 10 miles away from each house.

Kathy wearing a mini skirt has wind catch her skirt exposing her thong to the 14 year old boy next door who stared in excitment. Kathy gets in her car and drives to the burgerking in a happy mood. Kathy gets to burgerking and starts looking for her master in a cowgirl hat. She spots a hat and goes toward her and sits next to her. Hello master says Kathy while putting her hand out. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKNG ABOUT! says the girl in shock. Kathy in embarressment walks toward the door and gets grabbed by the arm and pulled back in.....

I DONT CONTINUE UNTIL I GET 2 COMMENTS FROM OTHER PEOPLE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals