The Stables,(Hucows,Puppies, Kittens,Ponies,Etc.)

Michlu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 31, 2021
Male 19
Bull
Looking for a hucow farm to take me in as their bull to breed hucows .

If interested please reply to this post .

Ps. Sorry if my english isn't perfect but it's not my native language .

Reactions: MISSMILLIExBAUBAB

AutumnTheFemboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 13, 2021
So know that we now have a Barnyard sub-forum, i think it is time to put up a Stable where all the Hucows, Pets, Ponies and whatever else there may be out there can stay and wait for a "Playmate" or Owner to come for them.

All you need to do is to Post in this thread saying your Gender and what you are,(be it hucow, pony, a pet or what ever else there might be). You may give contact instructions on how you would like to be contacted.

This thread is to keep track of who out there is in the petplay portion of the community and needs a place to stay until that right Owner or "Playmate" Comes along.

I Guess i will be taking the Role of "Stable Master" since I am starting this stable

So Please, come on in and do not be shy, I am sure you would be able to make lots of friends with all the other Hucows, Pets, Ponies and Etc. that come looking for a place to stay until that right Owner has come for them.
Im a Fox

Reactions: MISSMILLIExBAUBAB

Rumamed

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 4, 2018
You can take rubber gloves and stick one finger on each of them duck tape. Then pour some milk into each. Put them on your breast and if they don't hold, Sticky will help them ducktape. Then make a hole through the glued finger. The glove doesn't crack and will go like a udder

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals