The Stop Masturbating Contest

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
In the past few weeks there seems to have been a lot of requests coming up for ideas on how to stop masturbating and/or cumming from a number of female subs.

I propose a contest to pit as many of these subs against each other as possible. If you are one of those who posted or are interested in this idea then pm me directly.
I will design a set of increasingly difficult (and likely painful) challenges which all contestants will have to complete. Points will be awarded and over a period of a week to 10 days the contest will play out. The winner, or winners will achieve their goal and be acknowledged for their efforts while the losers will face a nasty punishment.
The punishment will be agreed upon by all contestants at the start of the contest and will sit within their limits.

I am looking for at least 3 subs before I will create the full contest, more would be better as it will create a fiercer contest. I'm going to give this a few days to see how many are interested then if it looks viable will post more details.

Remember, if you want to join in pm me, DO NOT post here as I want to keep the number and identity participating secret until I have enough.

Reactions: Koeebi

Featured Threads

New Personals