The trigger thread

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Most of us join kink sites like this only after lurking for sometime. There is often a particular thread or post that attracts our attention and that we find interesting enough to wanna join the site as a member.

Was there a specific thread or post that triggered you to join kinktalk, if yes which one?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Interesting one here. I honestly can’t remember what drew me in. I really think it was an ad for this on chaturbate. Lol. Sorry as that may be I’m pretty sure that’s how I ended up here.
I will say the overall focus on discussion and such is what I found appealing. Plenty of sections that weren’t just clogged with personals like other sites.

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
Mine was due to somebody that I was chatting to from elsewhere was a member here, so cane along, had a look and liked what I saw

Reactions: nina

Max-toy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2021
Thanks for the question!
I was looking for online games ideas as my Master and I can seldom interact directly. I scrolled for some "diced games" posts then ended up on a deepthroat training one that... Well had me very aroused and intrigued. I joined to see if there was more interesting content and people to get to know.

Reactions: Fiery Bird and nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I was looking for some tit torture ideas on Google and stumbled upon this site. I found a few threads here on that demonstrating how every day items could be used for boob bondage and torture including one with some sort of a competition on most pegs on boobs.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I found getDare initially and that ultimately led me to here. I generally stay here instead because there appears to be a bit more sanity. :)

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I think I was a stupid chatter on Getdare, then I was invited to Kinktalk at the making of the site (when the site was hidden, invites only. I look like user number 12 in the profile link :) damn, so old times). Later I quit Getdare because I felt people there were too young to chat with, and also the rules about non adult that made me confused: was that an adult forum?

Featured Threads

New Personals