The vagina games

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The Vagina games is a place for the discussion of, wow you guessed it, all the things you can do with a vagina.
Now for the purpose of this discussion we are going to focus only on the actual, internal vagina and not the external parts such as labia and clitoris.

So basically we are talking inserting things, stretching, gaping and anything else that relates. I guess for most girls this all begins with their fingers but many seem to quickly progress to using other things they have handy in their rooms. Ever since the internet made plain package deliveries simple real, actual dildos and vibes have been easily available too and I guess this has changed the experience for many in the last 20 years.

Over my many years of kink I have used a lot of different things in the vaginas I have been lucky enough to encounter. I have also heard stories from gals about their vagina adventures, most good, a few bad and some cautionary.
To kick things off I wanted to touch on one of these cautionary tales, things getting stuck or lost in your vagina.

A surprisingly common item used are small balls of various kinds, golf balls, ping pong balls and big marbles being the most common I know of. Now these things while nice and smooth and easy to insert also get really slippery and difficult to get hold of and while mostly this isn't a problem for some it has been.
The main issue so often seems to be that old foe, panic. When a small slippery thing suddenly disappears out of reach its easy to panic and thats where the trouble begins. Panic will instantly make you tense up, closing the vagina up tight and often forcing the item higher inside. At this point posture is usually also bad, twisting into a pretzel to try and see whats going on does not help.
If this happens to you don't panic, its not going far! Stay upright, gravity is your friend. In fact squatting down with your knees wide apart will tend to drop the pelvic floor moving the item down and often it can easily be popped out now or will even fall out. If it still feels out of reach or evades your grip a dessert spoon can do the trick. Make sure it is smooth first (it should be but check by putting it in your mouth) and that its not too big. You can also aid things by bending the head over a little more than normal to create a more scoop like effect. Now glide it in keeping the head pressed lightly against the back of your vagina until it hits your lost item, you should now be able to use it to scoop above it and slowly draw it down and out.

So, has something like this ever happened to you, if so how did you solve it? Are there any other cautionary tales you have of vagina misadventures?
Feel free to add anything related, stories, advice or musings.

Next time, "to stretch or not stretch" the pro's and con's of a gaping vagina.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
A surprisingly common item used are small balls of various kinds, golf balls, ping pong balls and big marbles being the most common I know of. Now these things while nice and smooth and easy to insert also get really slippery and difficult to get hold of and while mostly this isn't a problem for some it has been.
The main issue so often seems to be that old foe, panic. When a small slippery thing suddenly disappears out of reach its easy to panic and thats where the trouble begins. Panic will instantly make you tense up, closing the vagina up tight and often forcing the item higher inside. At this point posture is usually also bad, twisting into a pretzel to try and see whats going on does not help.
I have experienced something like this. Out of curiosity I once inserted a pokemon toy, ball-like but smaller than a ping pong ball and it accidentally slipped way in. I panicked a bit and tried to insert my fingers deep and hunt for the lost object, but like you said, the panicking made it worse by closing the vagina up tight. It got difficult to insert my fingers as the vagina swelled up and expelled my fingers, but the ball seemed to have slipped in further in a curved trajectory, probably close to the anterior fornix? I decided to pause and relax for 5 minutes. After some time I stood slightly squatted and tried to push out the ball hard (without use of hands) simply by using vaginal (muscle?) strength as if doing very strong kegel exercises but pushing more than pulling. The gravity also helped and the ball slipped out thankfully.

I also think, in such situations, pushing the object out may be naturally easier when done solo than using a spoon as finding the right angles can be tricky, though spoon maybe handy if there is someone else to help you out.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Next time, "to stretch or not stretch" the pro's and con's of a gaping vagina.
Way back in January of this year, ya know, about a decade ago before the world fell off a cliff? Well I had started this thread intending it to be an ongoing discussion for everything vagina related and back then my next topic (as you can see) was going to be all about stretching the vagina.

Recently another thread was started by a new member asking pretty much this question, along the way responding to that I covered a lot of what I would have been posting here so instead of going over that side of things again you can read my ramblings here;

Now during these discussions @MissKubo raised the question of why, what is it about stretching and/or gaping your vagina that makes it appealing? This seems to be a most worthy subject and since I have already covered most of the mechanics, it's a good question for discussion.

Obviously I can't give any meaningful feedback on what it feels like or why someone with a vagina enjoys this kink but I can give my perspective on what I enjoy about it. Anyone who has followed my posts will be aware this is something I am pretty obsessed with and over my many years of kink I have played with a lot of vaginas and never tire of seeing them stuffed spread and abused.

I think one of the universal appeals of a gaping or stretched wide vagina is the objectification aspect, taking such an intimate, hidden and sensitive thing and exposing it in such a vulgar and perverse way. And the vulgarity is a key part, there is no doubt what this is saying, "look inside my huge cunt!". It's rude, crude and utterly inviting.

There is usually discussion or comments about how this affects fucking, and make no mistake if you really like fucking a vagina (or using your vagina for fucking) this kink is not for you. But then at this point if you're into kink in a big way you likely have a myriad of other ways to get off so this may not be an issue. For me personally I've never been much into fucking having found a good blow job much more satisfying and so I tended to concentrate working on the vagina in other ways. There is something hypnotically mesmerizing about seeing a woman orgasm with a wide open vagina, its also quite addictive!

One final point worth raising here is also the difference between those that like to work on stretching, being able to be fisted for instance and yet not want to lose too much tone and hence they don't really gape at all and those who's entire objective is to maintain a wipe, loose, open vagina. Both require different techniques which I am happy to discuss but from the "why" perspective they are quite different things.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
There is usually discussion or comments about how this affects fucking, and make no mistake if you really like fucking a vagina (or using your vagina for fucking) this kink is not for you.
That right there is exactly why I wonder what you would get out of being stretched so far. For all the other things we get up to, it's the feeling of having my pussy filled and fucked good by my husband's dick that makes me cum the hardest

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I enjoy stretching my vagina. I like the feeling of being full and I love being fisted. I don’t want to lose the tone of my vagina and have a permanent gape but I like pushing it to it’s limit and seeing how much I can take
I do indeed get pleasure from having my vagina fucked with something huge and being fisted.

Thank you both for your insights.
Would you mind sharing how long you've been into this kind of play and if you're finding that you are able to to take increasingly larger things as time goes on? If so are you finding it more difficult to get satisfying toys?

Daddysgirl3936

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 5, 2020
Thank you both for your insights.
Would you mind sharing how long you've been into this kind of play and if you're finding that you are able to to take increasingly larger things as time goes on? If so are you finding it more difficult to get satisfying toys?
A few years but in recently had a break now I’m back into it. I’m currently enjoying a 9inch girth dildo which is satisfying.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This time I wanted to discuss kind of the opposite of the last topic, tight or well toned vaginas.
As mentioned in the previous posts Kegel exercises are considered the best way to keep pelvic floor muscles in tone and avoid future incontinence issues among other things. Having good control of your vaginal muscles can be fun too, allowing for some interesting play when fucking as mentioned by @SilverBlue in her post in another thread.

It also makes possible some interesting games that can be played solo, especially if you like a challenge.
One game that I like to use with subs in person that also works solo uses nothing more than a dildo and some open floor space. I lay out markers on the floor, place mats are perfect, in a wide circle formation. Next I place a dildo on one mat and the game can begin. The player has to squat down over the dildo while holding it upright then feed it into her vagina. Once the dildo is fully in no hands are allowed to touch it, she then has to stand and walk around the circle one full lap and then on to the next marker. Here she has to squat and push the dildo out onto the mat, stand and walk another lap back to the same mat before squatting again and inserting it again.
Now its a matter of repeating the process, a lap + 1 place holding the dildo in (no hands), squat and push out, another lap and pick up again. Keep going until a full rotation of the circle is completed and the dildo is back to its starting mat.
For this 6 mats is really the minimum but 8-10 works best, of course you can add in rules like a dropped dildo while walking sets you back one place etc.
If you really want to get adventurous you can lay out a course that runs around the house from room to room making the walking parts much longer and more difficult.
You do need to select the right size dildo, not too small and not too large and definitely nothing like a butt plug shape that just stays in place!

So has anyone else got any ideas of games they like to play (or maybe don't like but have to?) that involves holding things in the vagina or other ideas for kinky exercises to spice things up?
Also feel free to share toning exercise links or tips, do's and don'ts and just generally anything around this topic.

SilverBlue

Suspected fake - catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 30, 2016
Yoga, gym workouts and dancing, all helped me develop core and pelvic muscle strength. Yoga can include pelvic floor exercise, clenching while you breathe in, hold for a few seconds, then relaxing as you breathe out. There’s no real benefit clenching for more than 5 or so seconds, so don’t feel like holding a clench is giving your muscles a harder workout.
Vaginal exercisers like Ben wa balls help if you want to concentrate on vaginal strength, there are some electronic exercisers as well, which can even monitor the strength of your squeeze. One I have has Bluetooth to “gamify” your workouts with a smartphone app (simple, silly games that come with the device, but also more serious exercise routines). It’s more of a gimmick and you probably will tire of the games and just do the exercises on their own, so electronic exercisers can be kind of gimmicky.
I like to squeeze on my partners cock during sex, and when he inspected me with a speculum I was able to close my vaginal walls through the opening the speculum made, kinda like opening your mouth and pressing the back of your tongue against the roof of your mouth. So I’ve been training myself to stimulate him just using my vaginal muscles.
He claims he can tell the moment when I orgasm ( during vaginal sex) as my abdominal and pelvic region does a series of pleasurable clenches which he can feel on his cock and see on my abdomen.
For me, I feel like orgasms are stronger now, and squeezing my partner makes me feel like I’m asserting some degree of dominance over him while he uses me. So, I enjoy the feeling I get from it, and being able to offer him a bit of a kinky squeeze especially during my orgasm so he knows exactly when he made me cum.(according to him)

Subbie0906

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 4, 2021
I have toyed (pun intended) with the idea of stretching my vagina to serve as a humiliation - it's potential uselessness as a fuck option. Then, the necessity of becoming AO only comes into play. I love the idea of my vagina being used for punishment or humiliation only.

I have multiple speculums, 2 inch ben wa balls, kong toys, an inflatable dildo, and a large "keg" plug.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have known a few gals into this exact kink, it is of course a pretty hard commitment since once stretched out like that there's no going back. One in particular reached a stage where she could slip a drink can inside without any prep!
As you mention at this point the vagina becomes nothing more than a object of abuse and humiliation. Games such as seeing what kind of huge, weird things can be jammed in there. Or simply opening up with large tubes or other stretchers to allow internal access for pain and abuse.

Reactions: Subbie0906

Subbie0906

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 4, 2021
I have known a few gals into this exact kink, it is of course a pretty hard commitment since once stretched out like that there's no going back. One in particular reached a stage where she could slip a drink can inside without any prep!
As you mention at this point the vagina becomes nothing more than a object of abuse and humiliation. Games such as seeing what kind of huge, weird things can be jammed in there. Or simply opening up with large tubes or other stretchers to allow internal access for pain and abuse.
I have not yet successfully stretched it to the point of uselessness ... But it is a fantasy.

Emmame

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 25, 2024
This time I wanted to discuss kind of the opposite of the last topic, tight or well toned vaginas.
As mentioned in the previous posts Kegel exercises are considered the best way to keep pelvic floor muscles in tone and avoid future incontinence issues among other things. Having good control of your vaginal muscles can be fun too, allowing for some interesting play when fucking as mentioned by @SilverBlue in her post in another thread.

It also makes possible some interesting games that can be played solo, especially if you like a challenge.
One game that I like to use with subs in person that also works solo uses nothing more than a dildo and some open floor space. I lay out markers on the floor, place mats are perfect, in a wide circle formation. Next I place a dildo on one mat and the game can begin. The player has to squat down over the dildo while holding it upright then feed it into her vagina. Once the dildo is fully in no hands are allowed to touch it, she then has to stand and walk around the circle one full lap and then on to the next marker. Here she has to squat and push the dildo out onto the mat, stand and walk another lap back to the same mat before squatting again and inserting it again.
Now its a matter of repeating the process, a lap + 1 place holding the dildo in (no hands), squat and push out, another lap and pick up again. Keep going until a full rotation of the circle is completed and the dildo is back to its starting mat.
For this 6 mats is really the minimum but 8-10 works best, of course you can add in rules like a dropped dildo while walking sets you back one place etc.
If you really want to get adventurous you can lay out a course that runs around the house from room to room making the walking parts much longer and more difficult.
You do need to select the right size dildo, not too small and not too large and definitely nothing like a butt plug shape that just stays in place!

So has anyone else got any ideas of games they like to play (or maybe don't like but have to?) that involves holding things in the vagina or other ideas for kinky exercises to spice things up?
Also feel free to share toning exercise links or tips, do's and don'ts and just generally anything around this topic.
Hi, I recently started doing kugel exercises as part of my

Hi I love the idea of doing kegel exercises to tighten my cunt back up after a stretching session. Both stretching and tightening are used to remind me that my cunt is a play hole for others. If someone wants to fist fuck me or insert whatever object comes to their mind in my cunt, I should be able to accommodate without resistence. Likewise, if a guy wants me tight for a good fuck, I should be able to provide the service.

I am not able to fit a fist yet, but I have been stretching semi regulary and can fit a 55 mm shampoo bottle with several hours of prep and some effort.

To make sure that I stay tight, I devised the following routine:
I prepare a heavy steel butter knife with thick handle and a bottle of nail polish. I insert the hand of the knife into my cunt and count the number of squats (deep with wide spread knees). Then I take out the knife, insert nail polish (fully) and count squats. Oh and before inserting each object, i insert a tampon for a few seconds to make sure my cunt is dry and the results are therefore repeatable.

I do the squat routine before and after stretching and compare the numbers. The goal is to have the same numbers before and after stretching.

As a motivation, I always decide on a punishment before I start. For example, 3 minutes with clamps on my cunt or 10 cunt whips for each missing squat after stretching.

Todays numbers:
Before stretching & dry cunt
knife: 4
Nail polish: 25+
After stretching & dry cunt
Knife: 3
Nail polish 25
Punishment: 10 spread pussy spanks with belt.

Photos:
1 relaxed cunt before stretching
2 spread cunt before stretching
3 stretched
4 relaxed after stretching
5 spread after stretching
6 with nail polish

Attachments

• D70E2D95-CCD8-4A56-8B8E-1A106648D89C.jpeg
    D70E2D95-CCD8-4A56-8B8E-1A106648D89C.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 8
  • A2BB7612-CE7C-4C10-851E-16580D90B220.jpeg
    A2BB7612-CE7C-4C10-851E-16580D90B220.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 34444BD7-4BBD-4FE4-AD57-B8C198652D00.jpeg
    34444BD7-4BBD-4FE4-AD57-B8C198652D00.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 8
  • E47C85A6-BA27-4555-A370-C16469FD3FF8.jpeg
    E47C85A6-BA27-4555-A370-C16469FD3FF8.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 265D6BF9-849A-4F31-B4E4-B3C232859B7A.jpeg
    265D6BF9-849A-4F31-B4E4-B3C232859B7A.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 9

Bluish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2022
Hi, I recently started doing kugel exercises as part of my

Hi I love the idea of doing kegel exercises to tighten my cunt back up after a stretching session. Both stretching and tightening are used to remind me that my cunt is a play hole for others. If someone wants to fist fuck me or insert whatever object comes to their mind in my cunt, I should be able to accommodate without resistence. Likewise, if a guy wants me tight for a good fuck, I should be able to provide the service.

I am not able to fit a fist yet, but I have been stretching semi regulary and can fit a 55 mm shampoo bottle with several hours of prep and some effort.

To make sure that I stay tight, I devised the following routine:
I prepare a heavy steel butter knife with thick handle and a bottle of nail polish. I insert the hand of the knife into my cunt and count the number of squats (deep with wide spread knees). Then I take out the knife, insert nail polish (fully) and count squats. Oh and before inserting each object, i insert a tampon for a few seconds to make sure my cunt is dry and the results are therefore repeatable.

I do the squat routine before and after stretching and compare the numbers. The goal is to have the same numbers before and after stretching.

As a motivation, I always decide on a punishment before I start. For example, 3 minutes with clamps on my cunt or 10 cunt whips for each missing squat after stretching.

Todays numbers:
Before stretching & dry cunt
knife: 4
Nail polish: 25+
After stretching & dry cunt
Knife: 3
Nail polish 25
Punishment: 10 spread pussy spanks with belt.

Photos:
1 relaxed cunt before stretching
2 spread cunt before stretching
3 stretched
4 relaxed after stretching
5 spread after stretching
6 with nail polish
Likes those step by step pics. Intéressant

Featured Threads

New Personals