The wooden pony

Woodnponyridr

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 26, 2024
I have always loved the idea of a wooden pony. In college I experimented with the the chair method using a shower curtain rod. It was a nice pressure pain.

But I would love to try the v type or a thin single board. I am a pain slut and I love to be tortured.
Make a simple one out of chairs and a broom or take handle

LifeLongHome

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2024
discord.gg
If you want to teach her how to sand, this is the perfect thing to practice on! Bet she'd be able to hand sand literally anything to a high gloss finish

Woodnponyridr

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 26, 2024
I've experimented with a "wooden pony" in the past. I use quotes because it was a makeshift version, but the principle was the same. I wanted to try out the pony, but I always lived with a family member so discretion was key. I couldn't have a big box laying around without raising suspicions, so I improvised. I read up on the different techniques and decided to try a variant of the single board/pipe method.

I purchased a thick wooden dowel and metal angle from my local hardware store, which were very inexpensive (images below).

Related image
Related image

To begin, i used two wooden stools as my ends, placing the wooden dowel so that the ends rested on each stool. I played around with the height, needing to prop the dowel up a bit on a stack of books to get the right height. I set the bar at about hip level so that I would be able to touch, but only by the balls of my foot. The feeling from this method was more of a crushing feeling; my clit felt it the most, and it felt like it was being squished/mashed. Overall not too bad, but didn't have that direct contact I was after.

That's why I tried the metal angle next. I replaced the wooden down with the metal angle in the same fashion. This produced the desired effect, a direct pain right on my clit, and it even put a decent force on my vaginal opening as well. I enjoyed this method more, and in the future I will likely use the wood down under the angle for stability and reinforcement (since it's just a thing piece of metal, it can feel like it might bend/warp under you depending how much force you are exerting).

My last attempt I tried placing a book on either side of the angle on the floor, a small distance from it. I did this so that my feet would rest on the book, forcing my legs apart but also making up for the height differential. It was significantly harder to alleviate the pressure as I was forced to put more weight down on my clit due to the angle. This method was more in line with what the pony's purpose is.

I'd still love to try a traditional pony at some point in the future, but that won't be for a while.
The simple designs work well. I love watching a good rider on the pony for my pleasure!

Woodnponyridr

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 26, 2024
This looks extremely interesting. Is it just me that looks at these and thinks oh my god it’s so simple how have I not thought of that before?
It’s very easy to set one up and your feet don’t need to be off the ground for it to work

Woodnponyridr

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 26, 2024
Ive seen this with 3/4 inch pvc with a rope threaded through and out each end and knotted with snap latches and then latched to eye hooks installed to the joists of a ceiling. The rope knots determined the length and it could be adjusted so that her weight bore down and her tippy toes barely touched the floor. I have also seen this combined with female urethral plugs so pressure was against that as well as combined with an anal hook that slightly pitched them forward leveraging the pressure onto their clits.
I enjoy harsh nipple clamps tied forward if they insist on leaning back to give their clit some relief. They can get relief for their clit but it’s at the expense of their nipples. I also love the back and forth rocking while they suffer for my pleasure!

Last edited:

Rick09876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2020
I enjoy harsh nipple clamps tied forward if they insist on leaning back to give their clit some relief. They can get relief for their clit but it’s at the expense of their nipples. I also love the back and forth rocking while they suffer for my pleasure!
Exactly!! So good, this is the way

Reactions: Woodnponyridr

LifeLongHome

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2024
discord.gg
Something special about an X shaped binding. Odd though, this would be considered public nudity when there's objectively much less shown than any G-string. At least, what she's "wearing" for bottoms.

Featured Threads